-->

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Zumba!!!


So on Wednesday night, I tried my first Zumba class at the gym I just joined. Consensus? LOVED IT!!

It was almost like I was not even exercising because I was concentrating on the steps and enjoying the music.

I really left there feeling like I could be on Dancing with the Stars (with lots of practice of course.)

I highly recommend trying one of these classes...sounds like it is becoming more and more popular.

What is Zumba?

Zumba® fuses hypnotic latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic fitness program that will blow you away. Our goal is simple: We want you to want to work out, to love working out, to get hooked. Zumba® Fanatics achieve long term benefits while experiencing an absolute blast in one exhilarating hour of caloric-burning, body-energizing, awe-inspiring movements meant to engage and captivate for life!

The routines feature interval training sessions where fast and slow rhythms, and resistance training are combined to tone and sculpt your body while burning fat. Add some Latin flavor and international zest into the mix and you've got Zumba®!

OLE!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...