-->

Friday, September 11, 2020

Friday Favorites

 

 

Hi Friends and Happy Friday...crawling to the finish line this week..the first couple of weeks of Back to School always kick my butt and this year with all of the extra rules, I am wiped...regardless..we are pushing through today and grateful for a successful and healthy first week!  Linking up with the lovely ladies, as always, HERE and sharing some faves from our last few weeks!

 


Fave MEMEs

 



 


and this...just this...

 
 
 
 

 

Fave Recent Meals

 

 

 I wish I could tell you that my girls love all of the meals I make...especially after all of the work I do with meal planning but they don't...such is life...I felt compelled to share a couple of recent hits over the past couple of weeks though, in hopes of inspiring you to keep trying too..hey we are in this together! ;)

 

 Walking Tacos

Find them HERE


They were WOW'd by the novelty of this one- they loved eating their dinner out of snack bags- hysterical!

 

 Date Night Rigatoni

Find it HERE

 


  Disclaimer with this recipe- I made a few substitutions- instead of sausage, I used ground chicken (healthier option and less heat- my kids don't like spice yet) and because if Eva saw kale in anything, she would pick it out so I threw the kale in the blender with some chicken stock and then poured it in the sauce- completely hid it and they still got the vitamins!

 

Our Coton Colors Plate and Charms

 

You can find these plates and other wonderful decor HERE

 

 We have used two charms so far...the first to celebrate Labor Day...


and the second to celebrate Back To School (until our School Bus Charm comes in)
 



Closest To The Pin


A couple of weekends ago, Rob and I played in a golf tournament with our friends Tom and Laurel...my golf game has been improving slightly (and as I always say golf is the one thing I am terrible at and still love)...I got closest to the pin and almost shot a hole in one...we were all jumping up and down AND I won some prizes which was the added bonus :)




 

 

Going Teal for Ovarian Cancer Awareness 

 

for my Bestie's Mom who is fighting this hard!



 


 


 My Big First Grader

 



 

Up Close And Center Stage

 

 I watched this Center Stage Reunion with my Big Seventh Grader...this is one of our favorite movies and it was so fun to see the cast reunite on the ABT YouTube Channel



Have a wonderful weekend friends....kinda funky here in New England...a little cooler so feeling like our first Fall Weekend but then we always get a nice Indian Summer with hot temps again which I thoroughly enjoy XO
 

 

5 comments:

Bri Runde said...

LOL! I was really chuckling at the meme about reading the FB comments that have nothing to do with us, haha!

That festive plate where you can switch out the charms is SO cute! I want one!

I hear ya, the first couple weeks back to school are mentally exhausting. I felt the same. We are just wrapping up week three and I didn't feel that as much, so it gets better. However, you have to deal with all these new rules, which I can't even imagine. Hang in there.

My Glittery Heart said...

Love the festive plate and yay for winning golf prizes!!

Joanne said...

I love that cute plate with the inter-changeable charms. That is so cute. These past two weeks of back to school have totally kicked my butt; I've been falling asleep so early and dragging myself out of bed at 5 every morning. All these new rules and new schedules are making my brain hurt! LOL. I hope you enjoy a nice, quiet, and relaxing weekend.

Tanya said...

I was laughing about the FB comments too. Thanks for the meal suggestions. Now that our daughter is gone to college, I'm finding it harder to get motivated to cook for just the three of us. Have a good weekend!

Lisa said...

I love your plate!! Those memes are hilarious and the one about FB is totally me...LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...