-->

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

What's Up Wednesday (May 2017)



One of my favorite posts and linkups every month!  So much to cover and so many memories made!
Linking up with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer HERE

Here we go!

What We're Eating This Week

It is all about getting back into action with healthy meals, meal planning oh and Isagenix.  I seriously need to cleanse so I started Isagenix again this week!


Shakes for Breakfast and Lunch and then Healthy Dinners.

We are all about our grill.  So this week it is Chicken on Monday, Pork on Tuesday, Out on Wednesday with my little ones, Chicken again on Thursday and some type of fun salads for Friday night :) 

Some interesting salads we are making on the side this week include:
Cowboy Caviar- Check the Recipe out HERE 


and Cucumber, Avocado, Melon Salad- Check out the Recipe HERE 



What I'm Reminiscing About 

Summers Past....Fun Little Trips...Time at the Beach





What I'm Loving

Red, White and Blue EVERYTHING











What We've Been Up To

Mama enjoyed seeing Melissa Etheridge with Friends


Both Girls Enjoyed the Healthy Kids Running Series in Windham
Well...Diana enjoyed it more and proved she is a runner to beat!
Eva liked the fruit at the finish line :)




Eva started skating lessons and LOVES it!


Mama and Mimi enjoyed Kevin and Kiara's Wedding Shower at Landana


Mama and the PTA Gals put on an amazing event- PTA 1st Annual Educator of the Year! The centerpieces came out fantastic! :)


The PTA put on a fantastic event at Fenway- we particpated in the NH PTA night at Fenway- Diana got to enjoy her very first Sox game! We enjoyed the night with the Batsons.



We enjoyed a Beautiful Mother's Day with our Favorite Moms


Mama has enjoyed more golf.....

and Diana and Alexis welcomed Spring at Johnson's Farm!


We toasted our May Babies!

and we celebrated Zach's Graduation from UNH!

We enjoyed being part of Brook's 1st Communion...

and we wrapped up the HKRS series with a hysterical performance by Eva and Diana placing third overall!




and we had a spectacular Memorial Day Weekend with Friends!











What I'm Dreading

The Next Couple of Weeks- You know the End-Of-The-School-Year Craziness?  Yep!  Two dance recitals to rehearse and prep for- the School Shows- The Lacrosse Practices- UNCLE ;)


What I'm Working On

Besides my full time job and managing the family...I am working on ME


What I'm Excited About

Seeing Eva Dance in her first Recital- I am praying that she gets out there because I need to have my heart warmed :)

What I'm Watching/Reading

Prime Time T.V Series are Winding down but I still have been enjoying American Housewife- she makes me laugh!


and there have been some prime time documentaries on over the last few weeks about Princess Diana- it will be 20 years since she has passed- still can't hardly believe it

and then some of my besties insisted that we give Billions a shot...and yes we are HOOKED...started binge watching over the long weekend!


I recently finished reading The Rumor and Summer People by Elin Hilderbrand (LOVE summer beach reads especially when they are set in Nantucket).  I also read Everything We Keep by Kerri Lonsdale and I am now reading another Hilderbrand called Silver Girl...so far so good!


What I'm Listening To

Lately lots of Pop and Jazz
LOVE my Sirius XM Satellite Radio in my car......
"Siriusly Sinatra" is one of our favorite channels!


What I'm Wearing

My Lilly Popover from my mom is one of my faves and I wear it pretty much at least once/week all year!


and I love hitting Old Navy for my girls for a few Summer outfits.  I also snagged this cute and festive top there!  The Navy and White Striped Ruffle Tee can be found HERE


What I'm Doing This Weekend

We are looking forward to our town's Annual Strawberry Festival on Saturday and the girls' Dance Recital on Sunday!


What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month

We are excited for school to end and to get back to the beach!



What Else Is New?

I LOVE how everything is FINALLY so GREEN around here!  Makes me so happy!  The drought is over and the grass is back- FTW!


Bonus Question For The Month:
What Is My Favorite Vacation Spot?

It would have to be New England Beaches and more specifically the NH and ME beaches like North Hampton, Rye, York, Kennebunk and Portland.


Can't wait to read all that you have been up to!

4 comments:

Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams said...

I'm a huge fan of red, white and blue food too :-) That watermelon app looks delish. Looks like you had a fabulous memorial day weekend!

Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

A Gal Named Al said...

OMG you had a busy May- heck, your weekends are 10x busier than my entire months! It's always funny to me how different our regional times are. I can't even begin to imagine going to school another 2 weeks! Have fun at the dance recital!

Laura E. said...

Looks like you have had a really busy May! Love all the pictures. Somehow I have never read an Elin Hilderbrand book, but I'm thinking I need to fix that soon! Hang in there. It's almost summer time!

Lisa said...

That stay strong meme is a hoot! Seriously, what is it about red, white & blue??? I just love it! Went to the Dollar Tree yesterday to grab some stuff with my daughter and picked up a bunch of stuff for the 4th. Better get there before it's picked over😉 I love the bundt cake with the red, white and blue frosting too!!! I'm going to try to remember that...I'll pin it, maybe that will help!👍🏼

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...