-->

Friday, June 24, 2016

Friday Favorites (June 24, 2016 and KICKIN' OFF SUMMAH Edition)




As always, I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea HERE

It is my FAVORITE day of the week during my FAVORITE time of the year so naturally it is my FAVORITE blog post of the week each week- can I get a WAHOOOO?  :)

It was our first official week of summer here and Diana has already had the time of her life and "Best Summah Eva" as we say in New England

 
She enjoyed our first trip to the beach this season!
 
 She also enjoyed Cheer Skills Camp (and so did Mama)- our team is full of passionate little girls who want to do so well- they warm my heart!


 and presents from Miss Janie of course!


A special day with Lea and Sam

and lots of driveway chalk fun!
She "sold" me a few pics- one she drew reads "The years are short but the days are long" I almost died- she has it backwards but it is so so cute.  The other one reads Keep Calm and Lilly Pulitzer- she knows her Mama so well!



 and night swimming and fun with Ella

and the Mamas enjoyed some wine- snapped a pic because this one is definitely now on my "MUST BUY LIST"




 Eva has had a big summer already too!  She is growing and learning so much!
She even has started to do potty on the big potty- she asks most of the time and makes it!
(Sorry if this is TMI but she did poop on the potty 2x this week- we couldn't be more proud!) :)  
The picture below is cropped so I could spare you the details- I just the love the fact that she is staring in the potty and so proud of herself!


 and when she is really into a show like Nature Cat or Curious George, she gets really close to the t.v- I know it is not good for the eyes but once in awhile I just enjoy it for a moment (and snap a pic of course)


 and she and Diana actually cleaned my office/playroom without being asked to- I would say that is major progress!



Diana and I also completed Our 2016 Summer List!  This year, thanks to the suggestion from one of my favorite bloggers Mel, I snagged a box of the Mr. Sketch scented markers.  That ended up being half of the fun.  Did you use these markers when you were in elementary school?  I know I did and it brought back such awesome memories.
Check out our list!








Favorite fashion items of the week

Finally pulled out one of my Stitch Fix items that I have been saving for the good weather- 
what do you think of this black top?  I love it with my turquoise Kendra Scott necklace
My husband made me take this selfie because he liked the shirt so much- he kills me


and you can always count on Old Navy every Summer for the cutest tees and tanks
Check out this perfect "Summah" tee I snagged

You can find it HERE


and lastly


One of my friends shared this on Facebook and it really spoke to me- just love it


Hope you all have a wonderful SUMMAH weekend!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...