-->

Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday Favorites (April 8, 2016)


Linking up for Friday Favorites HERE



This tassel necklace- favorite?  LOVE!  Thank you Ebay :)
Find a similar one HERE



This "Junior Jag" Shirt that a friend dropped off for Eva- Favorite!










Fish, including Sushi at The Sole Proprietor in Worcester (my roll here was so funky- steak and lobster- umm delish)
Seriously, they are one of my favorite restaurants- the fish is always the best!  We had a blast with friends there last weekend after the last cheer comp of the season
Check them out HERE










Our little nugget Diana received her first penance last night
Although I think kids at this age (2nd grade) are a bit young for this sacrament (I received in 4th grade), it was still special and I am proud of her


I just can't stop laughing when I watch the little video clip we made last Friday night; got to enjoy the night with some of my besties, when Rob and Diana were at the Daddy Daughter dance.  Laurel does the best imitation of Annie in Bridesmaids...I can't get enough of this...ha ha!!!  :)















1 comments:

Caits Cozy Corner said...

LOVE this post my friend and so glad i came across your blog through the link up! happy friday and hope you'll stop by mine :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...