-->

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Insta Friday (September 19, 2014) ...yes a day late....sorry ;)

life rearranged

The last two weeks..in the life...through the i in my iPhone

Little snippets...that remind you that...Life is Beautiful.....




My drama queen stretching and posing at the bus stop


An awesome wine dinner with our friends Laurel and Tom...


My BFF took me out for my birthday..we enjoyed cocktails and apps at BWG and then she surprised me with this beautiful Alex & Ani crystal bracelet..she is one of a kind


Eva!!!  (a.k.a Pidge!)


Bedros Pals catching up at the bus stop :)


Diana's project for school....her special moments..she has already had such an exciting life!

More Fall shots of my fashion plate





Eva trying peas for the first time...she actually liked them!


It was my turn to host the "Windham Wine Girls"...my theme?
Late Summer Italian Harvest
My menu?

Harvest Caponata
Asparagus and Gruyere Tart
Linguine with White Clam Sauce
Grilled Chicken Breasts with Balsamic Fig Glaze
Arugula with Shaved Parmesan
Caprese Panzanella
Almond Torte


My business partner....and I...at Felicia's...

Greer had some girls over for dinner..she is a true gourmet chef...she spoiled us with:
Mussels in Wine Sauce, Seafood Crepes and Salad and topped it off with homemade sorbet

Last Saturday was Wolverines Jaguars Day...Diana had a BALL!  Now that we are part of the Wolverines family....it is becoming so much bigger for her..they had face painting and a dunk tank and we even tailgated like the old days...she got to march onto the field with the high school cheerleaders and the Jaguars ended up defeating Trinity...it was a great day


Mimi came to Diana's game on Sunday...she loved squeezing Pidge (while Diana wasn't looking of course)

On Sunday afternoon, some of our wine girls had signed up for a wine tasting/class up in Portsmouth...
we started with a light dinner up at Martingale Wharf first (it was fab)...notice our "Wine Coaches" Alison and Laurel, examining the legs of the wine- they kill me
We had so many laughs!!



Dave Maynard's son Matt who owns Atrezzi...he was a hoot...some will not agree with me though..ha ha! ;)


Eva's cubby at "school" ":)

Our "college boy" stopped by to visit-such a treats- the girls were so excited to see him!


Busy couple of weeks...busy all around but life is full....we are blessed!





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...