-->

Friday, February 14, 2014

Insta Friday (February 14, 2014)

life rearranged



I am catching up for the last TWO weeks here....through my iPhone
Oh and Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Diana locked the bathroom door not 1...not 2...but 3 times the night the DiPrimas and MacDonalds were over....here Chuck and Ryan are helping us out



Suit Shopping for My Love


I hate winter anyway but this one has been the WORST....MORE SNOW and no end in sight!


My baby girl took care of me while I was battling the stomach bug..here she is making me some "soup and tea"


Daddy's Election Signs Are In!

100th Day of School!

Sleepy Head :)

One of Diana's homemade election creations for Daddy


Happy 25th Anniversary to The Village Bean!

My Loves

Daddy made Diana a sign to hold too :)


GBS getting the voting thang done with the kiddos too!

Business Cards and Candy...Come See us at The Transfer Station on Saturdays!

Rainbow Loom on a Snow Day

Diana learned how to make a fishtail bracelet...we decided on a Valentine themed one :)


Linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...