-->

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend 2012 (PART I)

Memorial Day Weekend...The Official Beginning of Summer...One of my FAVORITE weekends all year!

We started by surprising Daddy at his gig at The Black Water Grill on Friday Night...great time :)








After the gig, the kiddos enjoyed some of my Pinterest Success Recipes!

Ocean Inspired Cupcakes...Blue for the Ocean and Brown for the Sand ;)







and the Patriotic Strawberries of course :)

Saturday Morning it was time for a power walk....I love exercising outside again!  After that, I headed to my hair appointment only to find that Bella Viaggio did not have power SO Claribel came over to do my hair!  She is the GREATEST! 

Later on, it was time for ANOTHER power walk...this time at The Rail Trail with the kiddos :)






and then a trip to Griffin to watch Zach and Aaron play basketball and hit the swings of course!



and Dr. Monk Breton returns as Mummy and Daddy CRASH!

Supper meant cooking on the grill and some more festive sides and desserts...
Red, White and Blue Warm Potato Salad

and my Caprese Salad of course (with the basil we are growing on our deck!)

and some Watermelon Stars and Patriotic Jello Gigglers!



Pinterest has me even MORE over the top ;)
I have been so inspired to get festive and the fam seems to be enjoying the treats this weekend...stay tuned for more fun!

Oh yeah...and don't you love my toes? ;)
 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...