-->

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

New Blog Coming Soon!

New Blog Coming Soon!
I am very excited to be working with Smitten Blog Designs on my new blog.
It will really bring my blog to the next level, add some organization with categories and help to get me linked with my social networking sites.  It will also be much more pleasant to look at and not to mention, have updated photos of my fam!
Part of this process includes getting organized and getting certain blog posts into categories.
You will notice several recipe posts over the next few days.  Feel free to try them out and enjoy them.  It is necessary to re-post some old recipes in order to get everything into my new format in an organized manner and one that will allow you to find my posts surrounding recipes, fashion and parties much more easily!
Enjoy :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...