-->

Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmastime Fun!
























Another break from my favorite things....It truly is one of the greatest times of the year! I love sitting in front of our Christmas tree at night...with a glass of wine and getting all cozy. I love baking cookies and decorating and watching specials. I love singing the carols in church and catching up with friends and family.

This season has not disappointed. I have been rehearsing quite a bit for our upcoming broadway musical in Windham (which is a big commitment) but I have been able to enjoy special time with my family and friends too!

Diana enjoyed a play date with Alexis....Lucy's 3 year old birthday party and more fun with Mimi and Papa and Bambi and all of the kiddos.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...