-->

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Gratitude



Oh did these words speak to me.....
I was so good with Weekly Gratitude posts for so long....today I am just writing "Gratitude" however, because I have not been documenting my thanks weekly.  I will get back to that but for today....it's Gratitude...


Right now, I am thankful for....

The ages my girls are at- they are really fun ages- I love being involved in their activities and all of their happiness...they both look up to me and love me unconditionally and remind me that even when I fall behind, they still think I am the greatest....ahhhh warms my heart


My hubby and his fierce loyalty and protection of me.  There is not a day that goes by that I do not thank God for bringing the two of us together.


My career but more importantly my boss and co-workers.  I have never worked in a more positive environment where someone is always encouraging you and trusting you to do you best.  I have never done better and this is largely in part due to the way I am treated.


 I am thankful, too, for our community.  I love living in a town where people truly rally around those in need and come together for special events. It is so fun and rewarding to be part of that.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...