-->

Friday, September 30, 2016

Friday Favorites (September 29, 2016)


Another crazy fall week and in the midst of "cheer crunch time".  I do love how this blog reminds me to stop and smell the roses, though, so here it goes!  It is time for Friday Favorites!
Linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci HERE

 Here are my favorites from this week...



The Newport Wine and Food Festival
Just an amazing event and a blast of a time






Cheer Pictures!
My little cutie is my biggest inspiration!

and the hardest working team on the mat!




 Looking at old pictures
Some older than others
How about meeting Scott Brown and his lovely wife Gail?  They came to our fireworks two summers ago when he was running for senate.  They couldn't be nicer and Scott even held Baby Eva!  I love this pic with Gail though- I was so star struck :)

 and more recently, this past summer, Eva decorating her gingerbread cookie at  Santa's Village.  Rob had this on his phone and just sent it to me- I wish these days could last forever!





Fall Decor
Since we had no cheer practice and no school board meetings on Tuesday night, we set out as our little fam of four and picked up all of our outdoor fall decor- pumpkins, cornstalks and mums.
We had a ball and it is one of those quick nights I will remember forever



On Wednesday morning, while waiting for the bus, we got everything set up- nothing like multi tasking!


Old School Bar and Grill
We got a brand new pub/restaurant in town!  Our community gets really excited when a new restaurant opens, especially right in our small town.  Old School Bar and Grill opened on Wednesday.  Lea and I zipped on over for a quick lunch and really enjoyed it.  We agreed that we need to come back for cocktails with all the girls.  The atmosphere is fun and the food is great!
Check them out HERE
We did! :)



My new lipstick!  Seriously, friends, if you have been reading for awhile, you know that I wear nothing but Bobbi Brown Matte Lipstick in Beige- every single day.
Friends, I was ready to kick it up a notch for Fall.  When I was at Macy's last week, I grabbed a new lipstick and I am in love and have already received several compliments.
It is Clinique Matte Lipstick in Pow Pop!
Check it out- thoughts?


and this is what it looks like on


Two sayings that I found this week....both spoke to me
 Can I get an Amen?

and 
Amen and Alleluia! 
Hope you all have an amazing weekend!  We have lots of Fall fun planned!



1 comments:

Laura Darling said...

Sounds like so much fun! Your porch and front door look awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...