-->

Friday, September 2, 2016

Friday Favorites (September 2, 2016)

Friday Favorites Time!  (Still hangin' on to summer in these parts my peeps)

Linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea HERE

 and before I get to my favorites, I need to wish my
Baby Brother Matt a Happy Birthday!!
Today is his 40th!  (He doesn't look a day over 20 though- seriously!)
Happy Birthday Brother- love you much


and now for my favorites from this week!

Ogunquit with the girls- so much fun- actually too much fun- we were all happy that it was only one night because we got kinda cray ;)

Best photo bomb ever- on the trolley

and look what I found for Lea- this is perfect for us





Canobie with Ally and Aaron- oh so fun!

Finishing up our Summer List!  
Final thing done was Daddy and Diana's Camp Out on the Porch- so sweet
Proud to say we got through everything except for our picnic at Griffin Park- we did, however, get to Griffin Park with the Fourniers so we may just have to count that ;)






Back to School!
Diana meeting her teacher...Getting Diana up on that first day...putting on her special outfits....getting silly with some gal pals celebrating mourning ;)









Our new kitchen chalkboard- thank you Ebay once again!  Love the first message that was written on it too
 and while I am on the chalkboard, and the reason why we bought it.....
Meal Planning- Week 1 was successful!
We are actually really enjoying it and I can't believe how much less stressful it is- friends, I also have to tell you, the pounds keep coming off with focusing on eating whole foods.  Yep- I am drinking that coolade
 This was our menu this past week

My favorite dinner this week was Taco Tuesday- I think the rest of the fam liked dinner better on Wednesday though- Rob made it and it did come out great but I am LOVING the grain free tortillas

 Next week's menu is as follows:

Meatless Monday: Holly's Seafood Chowder- Shrimp and Potatoes only for the girls- Steamed Broccoli on side
Taco Tuesday: Flank Steak Tacos/Grain Free Tortillas with Cilantro Lime Yogurt Sauce- Cauliflower Rice/Rice and Green Beans for girls

Pasta Worthy Wednesday: Crock Pot Creamy
Italian Chicken with Pasta/Zoodles with Salad 

Anything Thursday: Chicken and
Waffles/Paleo Waffles and Fruit Cup
                                       
Friday Night Pizza Night: Take Out Pizza for the
Girls- we are out for the night!  



These nuggets- especially when a stunt goes up!


 
                                         





These girls- nuff said





Group hugs with Ally!




White hydrangeas blooming

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...