-->

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023

 





Hi Friends!  It is time for my favorite linkup of the month!  I am sharing "What's Up" with us and can't wait to read "What's Up" with YOU!  We are answering the questions above...here we go...



What We're Eating This Week


Monday Roasted Chicken and Fall Veggies

Tuesday Baked Chicken Nachos with Guacamole

Find the Nacho Recipe HERE


 

Wednesday Pasta Shells with Homemade Sauce and Ricotta

Thursday Breakfast For Dinner- Chicken and Waffles with Strawberries

Friday Friday Night Pizza and Salad Night!




What I'm Reminiscing About

 

Halloweens of Past....



 























What I'm Loving


Lessons In Chemistry-Read the book for Book Club this year and liked it BUT loving the new series on Apple TV- Brie Larson is doing an amazing job as Elizabeth





What We've Been Up To


We pulled off a successful Blackout Week- still waiting on final numbers but looks like it will be the best one yet!



There has been girl time....



Hockey


Binging of Beverly Hills 90210


Celebrating Laurel



Softball






Celebrating Robby B



Date Walks!



Risotto Night




The Milford Pumpkin Festival



a Fun Hocus Pocus Night!



Eva visited the State House!


and Diana visited the Boston Symphony Orchestra!



There has been BFF Time



and T Swift Time ;)


We got BOO'd!



Mama rocked it at MAHRA this month!



Sleepovers!
 




and "The Housemaid" was a winner for Book Club!





What I'm Dreading


Staying Positive Here




What I'm Working On


Some very exciting work




What I'm Excited About


All of the upcoming Halloween Festivities... a friend's birthday night out...and Diana's upcoming play at WHS 



What I'm Watching/Reading



Still Binging Beverly Hills 90210- up to Season 5 now



and Lessons In Chemistry




and I snuck in three books this month!



Friends, Lovers and The Big Terrible Thing- Matthew Perry



 

                                                                         

The Housemaid – Freida McFadden

                                        


  and The Housemaid’s Secret- Freida McFadden



The Housemaid Series may just make my Top 5 This Year too!



What I'm Listening To


I know..no surprise...lots of Taylor Swift in these parts ;)




What I'm Wearing


Snagged a new "power suit" on Amazon and just love it- so stylish AND so affordable!

Find it HERE

 


 

and other than that...a little Amazon...


 

A Little Boden


and a little T Swift ;)
 


 
What I'm Doing This Weekend

We have a family Halloween party to go to and a Taylor Swift 1989 Release Party to go to...fun fun fun!  Oh and Baby Sylvie will be spending some time with us too :)


 
What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month

The return of all of the Thanksgiving Traditions which reminds me...don't forget to come back here tomorrow!  Patty and I are hosting Monthly Musings and we are talking all things Thanksgiving Prep!  We will be answering these questions...



 

 What Else Is New?


I think I covered it all!




Favorite Recent Amazon Purchase?


Well...not sure that it is MY favorite but it is definitely Eva's ;)  Sliding shorts for softball!!  Just another excuse to slide!

Find them HERE





So...what's up with YOU?




11 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

So much good stuff going on! Love all the family and friend time. The throwback pictures are amazing. There are few things cuter than kid Halloween photos!! So many good things to come- thanks for taking us along for the ride :). Have a great Wednesday!

Natasha said...

Yes, it's been all the Taylor Swift around here too! Those sliding shorts are awesome! Sam would have LOVED those when he was playing baseball. Your date walks make me think we need to incorporate those into our life as well. I love walking and I love Dave so it just makes sense to do two things I love at the same time!

Morgan said...

The nachos look amazing. Looks like a very full, fun month. Hope you have a fun Halloween with the fam!
- Morgan @mommyaboveall.com

Tanya said...

I love all the flashback Halloween pictures! And your new power suit SLAYS!

Joanne said...

Sounds like a delicious week! All those throwback photos are so cute.

Good Better Best Food said...

Oh I so love a sheet pan nacho! Can't wait for our linkup tomorrow.

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

My Glittery Heart said...

WE love making nachos at home!!

I didn't know you could binge watch 90210. What a blast from the past!

Kristen said...

What a fun post!! I wondered if you could tell me more about the cute necklaces you have stacked up in that pic where you’re in a gray sweater? Thank you!

Holly said...

@Kristen sure thing! I will actually do a separate post all on these- one of my favorite things :) They are Lola pendants and made by a local company to us. Website is lolacompany.com There are so many pendants and chains to choose from- they do bracelets too- those are on my wish list :) My first two pendants I picked were Nantucket (one of my favorite places) and an octopus since I love everything to do with the ocean. One of my friends gave me the compass for my birthday too! I think when I get a bracelet I will probably do an initial and maybe the dragonfly charms. The separate white gold necklace is the David Yurman cross and my BFF gave it to me for my birthday last year!

Kristen said...

Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

You’ve had a great month! I can’t wait to hear your about your exciting work! We’ve been listening to a lot of Taylor over here too! Cute outfits! That Boden dress is fabulous!!
Sarah @ Sunshine & Books

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...