-->

Friday, October 27, 2023

Friday Favorites (October 27, 2023)

 


Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  We made it!  Hope you all had a great week...here are some glimpses of joy/faves from mine...

 

 


 

Halloween Wine Group!

 

 I dressed up as a fairy- thanks to Ebay for my dress and headpiece- shoes are old- wings from Amazon

and Makeup thanks to Mac- funky eye shadow colors- blue lip gloss, eyelashes and glitter FTW


My Contribution was this Spooky Charcuterie Board- I like the way the Mummy Brie came out- you also can't see my skeleton- it was ok- a little deformed- it was made of Truffle Boursin and Prosciutto!


 

I have arrived and it is only the best for our "Queen Of Halloween"


She has the BEST decor around!


The Devil Wears Prada

 
 
We LOVE Aunt Sue :)










"Gata Sexy's Entrance" all the way from Rome- ha!!


 


 
 
Three Blind Mice


 

The Gang's All Here!

 
 
Mike even made it home in time from his work trip...love the way he enjoys a great glass of wine ;)



Such a great night! :)  I can tell you age is definitely a state of mind....I am 50 and dressing up as a fairy and no one is going to tell me otherwise ;)



 
 
All New England Choral Festival

Diana had the honor of being chosen for this prestigious festival and she was so excited to attend- she had a blast and got to sing with kids from all over!







A Guy and His Car


Finally a little break...during a tough financial year for us...when you go for your car inspection and learn that it needs several thousand dollars worth of work in order to pass and then you score the deal of the century...answered prayers for sure and SO HAPPY that my hubby is so excited about his new wheels





Best Snuggle Buddy


When I was sick this guy didn't leave my side...he is the BEST caretaker around :)





MEMEs/Funnies/Inspiration









That's a wrap!  Have a wonderful weekend friends!


Linking up for Friday Faves HERE



10 comments:

Amy from www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com said...

You make the prettiest fairy! What a fun night! You have such a fun group of friends and I love your charcuterie.

Andrea Nine said...

Cutest, Ambrose, Fabulous fairy, I ever did see! What fun and I hope it continues right into your weekend, sweetheart!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Your costume is amazing! Only you could make blue lipstick look gorgeous! I love that y'all do this. What a fun night with friends! Congratulations to your sweet girl on her choral performance! What an honor that is for her and for you and your husband to watch. I hope you have a great weekend, my friend! 🖤

Maria Rineer said...

Love the fairy costume and your make up was perfect! You know that I am fifty and a Tootsie Roll every year on Halloween!! Your board turned out so nicely. What a fun evening with friends. Congrats to Diana- have a great weekend!

Joanne said...

The costume party looks wonderful and your costume/makeup look great!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I love your pretty fairy costume and it looks like you all had a fun time. Dogs are the best when you don't feel good. I hope you are feeling better and enjoy the weekend.

Kim Carberry said...

I love your Halloween costume and the make up! It looks like a great evening, what fun!
Your husband certainly does look happy with his new car.

Pamela said...

What a great wine group party! How exciting for your daughter to sing with the choral group and great news on the new car.

Rightupmyaliway said...

I love your fairy costume! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm so glad to hear of answered prayers. Have a great weekend Holly! :)

Hena Tayeb said...

Love your costume. I'm going to have to steal that Devil's wear Prada costume.
Yay on the new car!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...