-->

Monday, October 2, 2023

Hello Monday (October 2, 2023)


 

 Hello!  Sarah  and I are so glad you stopped by!  If you blogged about your weekend, grab our graphic above and link back up with us below!

 

 Hi Friends!  I am coming off the greatest weekend...Blackout 2023 was a huge success and I can't wait to receive our final numbers...I am so excited and anticipating that they were record-breaking this year.  I woke up Saturday morning so happy and grateful and fulfilled!  When you focus on things and initiatives outside of yourself and for the greater good, there is nothing better!  Full Blackout post coming this week!

 

 

Friday

 

All decked out and ready to rock it!


 

 


 

Saturday

 

Rob dropped Diana at dance so I could sleep in a little then he and Eva and Papa headed to hockey.

 

After dance, I picked up Diana and we headed to Tuscan Market.  I got some amazing gift cards for my birthday so we grabbed some food to cook for dinner and had a quick lunch together.  We celebrated a successful Blackout and I am so grateful for all of her help this year!



 


 

 Meanwhile in Dedham MA :)

 


 

 That night was the coziest!  We cooked dinner and it was the four of us (and Remi) and we watched some 90210 together too...just what the doctor ordered!


 

Remi trying to score some dessert



We enjoyed dessert from one of our fave places in town- Johnson's Farm- they closed for the season yesterday but not before we sampled the pumpkin oreo and apple crisp ice creams- yum!
 


 

 Sunday

 

 

 We slept in and then Rob and Eva headed to softball.  I headed to Laurel's Birthday Brunch.

 


 

 Later on Diana helped me snag a few last fall decorations




Then it was relaxing for the rest of the day which was so needed :)  What were YOU up to?





 

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

8 comments:

Ruth said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend Holly! I'm looking forward to your Blackout post as I have never heard of this event before.

Maria Rineer said...

Congrats on a successful Blackout event! Agree so much with your statement about doing things for others/ being outwardly focused. Your weekend looks like the perfect way to usher in October!

Rightupmyaliway said...

Love it! What a great weekend! That ice cream sounds amazing! :)

Jennibell said...

Looks like a great fall weekend for sure! I love your thought at the beginning, about feeling fulfilled when you put your time in effort in things for others - so true.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect early fall weekend! So happy for you!

Andrea Nine said...

I’m So happy blackout was a success! My goodness I LOVE your brunch dress!

Pamela said...

What a great weekend! Your salad looks amazing.

Joanne said...

Yay for a successful Blackout weekend! That salad looks yummy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...