-->

Monday, October 16, 2023

Hello Monday and Hello Eras Tour Movie!

 



Hi Friends and Happy Monday!  Sarah and I are so glad you stopped by!  If you blogged about your weekend, grab our graphic above and link back up with us below!

 

Here is what our little weekend looked like...

 

 

Friday

 

It was Remi's 3rd Birthday so we spoiled him with extra love, attention and treats...during my work breaks, I snuggled him extra hard :)





That night, while Eva was at dance, Lea and I killed time having a glass of wine and sharing some mussels...perfect Friday night!




Saturday


We started with a Date Walk- such a beautiful morning!








Daddy's New "Ghostezes" ...what Eva used to call them when she was a baby ;)


It was a whirlwind of a day!  Dance- Voice- Hockey and Mama hit the Craft Fair with Besties

 

 

That night, we had such a blast celebrating Magen's 10th Birth"Tay" with a Taylor Swift Party and the Eras Tour Movie...I think the Moms had just as much fun as the kids...the dads?  They were just good sports ;)





Representing the Red, Reputation, Midnights and Speak Now Eras :)










The Birthday Girl!





















Sunday


Eva stayed at Magen's overnight with Besties and the three of us enjoyed breakfast together before picking her up.


Yesterday was spent meal planning, grocery shopping and then ending our weekend on the softball field!


Here is a clip of Eva pitching :)



What were YOU up to?




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

14 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Happy Birth-Tay! I can´t handle the cuteness! Oh, and your outfits- perfect! You guys rock a theme, that is for sure!! You all look great and the party looked life fun for all ages! I am glad that you had such a good weekend- hope your Monday is good as well :).

Jennifer Goodwin said...

What a fun weekend! I've seen so many friends with their girls who went to see this movie and dressed up similarly. I bet you loved watching the girls watch the movie!

Andrea Nine said...

Eva is an amazing pitcher! Birth”Tay!” I LOVE IT! What a great time!

Adrienne Patenaude said...

Love the Taylor themed birthday. My 12 year old just had one too. Where did you get your snake shirt from?

Holly said...

@Adrienne Amazon! :)

Pamela said...

What a great birthday celebration! Your Hello Monday posts are always so full of photos, I never seem to remember to pull out my phone to snap a photo unless it's a big event. Must do better, must be like Holly lol! Have a great week!

Sunshine and Books said...

What a great weekend! I really want to see the Taylor movie! I love all of your outfits, but Rob's made me giggle! Happy birthday to Remi! I know he had a great day. Here's to a great week!

Rightupmyaliway said...

I love it! What a fun weekend! I love all the outfits! How was the movie? Did ya'll have a blast?

Holly said...

@Ally the movie was incredible- highly recommend! :)

Joanne said...

That party sounds so fun! What a great weekend.

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

I love a themed party! And the Dads look so cute too, awesome they participated! My daughter is going to see the movie next weekend for one of her friends' birthday parties!

Jennifer White said...

What a fun party. I love Rob's shirt. haha...and the one that said "I'm in my Travis Era" I might need that one. haha
Hadley and I really want to see the movie/concert!

My Glittery Heart said...

Sweet Remi! Ella can't wait to go see the movie!

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...