-->

Friday, October 6, 2023

Friday Favorites (October 6, 2023)

 



Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  We made it!  Woohoo!

Sharing some faves from our week...






MEMEs






 

and this one is for my darling 15 year old...now that she is a "working woman" how the tides change- oh I am cracking up!!  HA!





The Slide



Any excuse to slide ;)











Celebrating Robby B's Birthday


I made one of his favorite meals- Mac N Cheese Stuffed BBQ Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans with Ice Cream Cake for Dessert...yup Remi tried to score some dessert again










Date Walks


The weather was AMAZING this week...it is really like the weather we didn't have all summer!  Ha!  We took full advantage and walked before our work days got started :)






Risotto Night!



One of our favorite nights all year!  I make my Autumn Chicken and Squash Risotto for Cass and me and it is a great night of catching up!  She always brings an amazing wine too :)

You can find my recipe HERE

 


 



 

 That's a wrap!  We are getting ready for a weekend full of Fall traditions and bucket list items!  I will be back here on Monday to recap :)  Have a great one friends!


Linking up for Friday Favorites HERE

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

That risotto looks amazing. Happy Birthday to your guy! Love the memes and motivation. Have a wonderful weekend sweetie.

Maria Rineer said...

Enjoy all the fall fun this weekend! The birthday meal you made sounds amazing. I hope your husband had a great day! The risotto looks good. I may try to make that... Have a great one!

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

Great shots of your daughter sliding! My daughter loves to slide also! Have a great weekend!

Joanne said...

I'm pretty sure my husband would have rather had mac & cheese stuffed bbq meatloaf for his birthday dinner than the crock pot lasagna I made up! We had the same celebration cake though. I'm still muddling through without an oven. My teens all feel the same way about spending their own money but think nothing of spending mine. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...