-->

Friday, October 13, 2023

Friday Favorites (October 13, 2023)

 



Hi Friends and Happy Friday the 13th- EEEEEKK!!!  Hoping today is safe and happy for you.  I just LOVE Fridays in the Fall...they are filled with so much anticipation and the promise of fun!

 

More importantly, today is Remi's Birthday!!

He is THREE- Happy Birthday Buddy!  We love you so much!  Don't know what we did before you :) He is my TOP Friday Favorite for sure!

 


 Here are some more glimpses of joy from our week!




When a meal is a win that is a fave- Walking Tacos FTW






Eva visited the State House This Week- she was disappointed that she didn't get to meet our Governor or any of our state reps- she kills me!

















Spirit Week for Diana!


Barbie Day was my fave ;)





and a field trip to BSO- Boston Symphony Orchestra where she got to meet Yo Yo Ma!







MEMEs






That's a wrap!  Hope your weekend is wonderful....we are getting ready for a fun weekend filled with Taylor Swift AND Softball...woohoo!!



5 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

I laughed over Eva's statement about being disappointed. It reminds me of something one of my boys would have said! I'm glad you all had a great week! Happy Friday to you, my friend.

Andrea Nine said...

Happy Birthday Remi! Love those memes and adorable Barbie Day!

Maria Rineer said...

Great pictures and I love Ava´s political interest. What a great field trip. Love the spirit week pictures- always a fun week to dress up and I think especially for the drama kids who enjoy taking on character parts ;). Have a great weekend!

Ruth said...

Happy birthday to Remi, he's so cute. Walking tacos sound like a great idea and Eva's statement made me laugh! Have a great weekend Holly.

Tanya said...

Anytime you can eat dinner out of a bag, I call that a win. Loved hearing all about the highlights of your week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...