-->

Friday, October 20, 2023

Friday Favorites (October 20, 2023)

 


Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  It's another Fall Friday...yeah!  Here are some faves from our week...



We got BOO'd!


Oh so fun- I still get excited- what is wrong with me?  HA!








MAHRA


Such a great event and so productive for me this time- yeah! :)






 

Fall Inspiration



So we have our Halloween Wine Group at Lea's next week and I am putting together a spooky charcuterie board...going to try a few new recipes and make sure this one is the most festive yet!  Here are a few ideas that I am loving on Pinterest!







MEMEs











Book Club!


Best for last!  This month we read "The Housemaid" by Freida McFadden and friends?  It was such a great thriller!  Couldn't put it down!  Loved it so much that I read the sequel right after "The Housemaid's Secret." There is a third book coming out in June too- can't wait!



 

That's a wrap- have a wonderful weekend!

Linking up for Friday Favorites HERE















8 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Oh, I will have to check out that book rec. I know that I´ve heard of the author and maybe(?) read something of hers. Can´t wait to see what you come up with for your charcuterie board. Have a great weekend!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

What a great week! Those charcuterie boards look so good...I love the one with all the black or dark purple foods throughout. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, sweet friend!

Anonymous said...

Freida McFadden is one of my favorite authors! Glad you enjoyed her.
Those charcuterie borads look fun!

Adrienne Patenaude said...

Your boo basket is cute. I keep meaning to make something for our neighbors. Thanks for the reminder

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

The skull charcuterie board is so cool looking. Have a nice weekend Holly.

Sunshine and Books said...

A book so good you immediately read the sequel is a great book! I love those memes. That is fun to get Boo-d! Have a great weekend!

Ruth said...

I love the Halloween charcuterie board ideas, they are so cute! Those memes are too funny. Have a great weekend Holly!

Joanne said...

What a wonderful week of favorites! That mummy brie is so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...