-->

Monday, October 9, 2023

Hello Monday (October 9, 2023)

 


Hi Friends and Happy Monday!  Sarah and I are so glad you stopped by!

If you blogged about your weekend, grab our graphic above and link back up with us below!


Here is what our little festive and fall weekend looked like



Friday Night


Milford Pumpkin Festival with the Grandparents

 

Festive Snacks at Home to Start

 




On the shuttle into downtown Milford

Traditional Pizza Dinner at The Pasta Loft







Fun Out On The Oval





Festive Desserts Thanks to Mimi back at home





Saturday Morning


Dance- Cooking-Trying On Halloween Costumes- Errands

 

Hockey




Annual Hocus Pocus Night!






These two- the "stock brokers" talking about how they scored T Swift tickets :)


Happy Birthday Kelly!




Sunday


More Hockey- Coffee- Meal Prepping and Such


Beautiful Fall Plant from Kary


Wonderful Fall Weekend! What Were YOU up to?











You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

9 comments:

Amy from www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com said...

All the festive food is getting me in the mood for Halloween! I had a low key weekend as the final bookend to my fall break and it was nice!

Maria Rineer said...

The festival looks amazing- fall perfection as was your Hocus Pocus night. That food, though! Making all of that would have been my weekend project- I would not have gotten anything else done, lol! It all looks amazing! Have a great Monday!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

What a fun and festive weekend! Your fall fest and annual Hocus Pocus party both look like os much fun! I know you always come out of weekends like this with a full heart. Have a great day, my friend!

Andrea Nine said...

Look at that wonderful food! That festival is my kind of Fall jam! Have the best week ahead sweetie!

Joanne said...

That sounds like such a fun and festive weekend!

My Glittery Heart said...

Looks like so MUCH fun!!

My Glittery Heart said...

Looks like so much FUN!

Rightupmyaliway said...

Oh my goodness what a fun Fall-filled weekend! I love the Hocus Pocus Night! I just love this time of year!

Sunshine and Books said...

That is a great weekend full of fall traditions! I love that your parents join you in Milford!! I’m excited to watch Hocus Pocus soon. Have a great week friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...