-->

Friday, July 22, 2016

Friday Favorites (July 22, 2016)



It's FRIDAY...can I get an AMEN????

Yeow!!  Ha ha!!

Time to link up with Erika, Andrea and Narci HERE

It was another wonderful summer week here in New England

Here are my faves from this week.....


Morning Snuggles :)



The Beach....Beach






This pic below?  I know it is a bit disturbing but I saw it on Pinterest this week and LAUGHED so hard!  I sent it to Rob and said "this is Pidge when she is hungry...it should be her Halloween costume."  He appreciated it too- disturbing but hysterical at the same time. It's called "Hungry Zombie Baby"



My fashion faves of the week

Pinterest is always great for outfit ideas- I love this look for the Fall (minus the bag)- I think I can put it together with pieces already in my closet- for the win!

My outfit for dinner out was on...like I have said, sometimes I can get it just right...and I of course, need to snap a pic when that happens so I can repeat said outfit :)

Tee (Amazon), Pants (Lilly for Target sale in 2015) and Necklace (Kendra Scott) 

 Another Pinterest Inspired "Pin" is this dress below- so classy and feminine- don't ya think?







Family Fun is always a Friday Fave!

 Friday Night Fun with Mimi- I made a homemade shellfish tower and a bucket of steamers on the side- we had a ball!

 and there may have been a Prosecco cocktail on the side ;)

 Eva learning softball with Daddy

Diana sharpening  her cheer skills at Edge Cheer Camp in Nashua


Saturday Night Pizza Night!




Our "Saturday Night Selfie!"

Sunday Swimming and Fun at our Cousins- just love them






Cooking up our zucchini blossoms together.  *Disclaimer: Rob picked them for me but the beautiful blossoms closed right up.  As a result, they did not come as great as they usually do.  Tough season this year in New England- we are in a drought!
You can find my recipe for Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms HERE



and Friend Fun as always!

Lunch with Lea

Golf....Golf

(New shoes thanks to Amazon Prime Day- wahoo!)

My Partner N Crime (Anne Hathaway- just kidding)

Strike a Pose


Coleen- Always Priceless

Robie and our ole friend LaMarca

Selfies on the 6th Hole


XOXO


and a fun little thing I sent to some of my besties this week- cracked me up!


Our yard is definitely one of my faves and we have had challenges since moving in four years ago.
Hurricane Sandy took down a very large tree and that tree took out our deck, porch and caused damage to the roof.  It was a bad accident but no one was hurt.  This week, we had a micro burst pass through the area.  It hit another tree just right and the tree snapped and fell on the roof of our porch.  What is really scary is that Rob was at the grill when it happened and he could've been killed.  Thank God it didn't hit him. It also did not cause damage.  It is just a nuisance.  This tree is not a Friday Fave but our safety coupled with NO damage is a blessing and a definite fave. 

After Rob, his Dad and Zach cut some of the branches down


Working the Chain Saw!

Hope you all have an amazing Summer Weekend!
Don't forget to shop Nordy's Anniversary Sale!
You can now snag many fall favorites for major discounted prices- now through August 8th!
 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...