-->

Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday Favorites (June 3, 2016)





It's Friday- YAHOO!!!  3 more weeks of school- THANK GOD!
Can't wait for the end of the rat race- sad that Diana is leaving GBS and Mrs. Martin but happy for some down time- lazy time- beach time- how about you?
It's time to share my Friday Favorites AND of course, link up with Andrea, Erika and Narci HERE

My girls, always- they keep me young and keep me laughing

My crazy spunky "spicy" girl (here pre-softball game)


and my sweet, smart little baby girl (here pretending to be Papa Bob)

and here (dance party on the front lawn-priceless)
 

Beach time and reminiscing about all of the wonderful beach times of years past- can't believe how young and sweet my stepson Zach was here- he is going to be a senior in college in the fall ;(
 



Wine club is always a fave!  This month we also made chalkboard platters- wine PLUS a craft- for the win!







Flowers in bloom and everything is green!
Rob and I sat out on our front steps on Wednesday night- we took it all in- it was the perfect day- sunny, 75 degrees and the yard was in full bloom- pictures don't do it justice but in those moments we felt so very grateful




Spring Outfits Like this one!
Love the tassel necklace that so many fellow bloggers convinced me to buy- I also like the way it goes with this Lily tee

 Tee HERE
Necklace HERE
Jeans HERE
Wedges HERE




 Remembering the real reason on Memorial Day
Having my aunt share this picture of my grandfather was priceless- So glad we can all hold onto it forever

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend- see you back on Monday!

1 comments:

518nymammaof2 said...

Visiting from Friday Favorites. Love that shirt!! And I am so happy to find someone else from the blog world who still has 3 weeks of school left...everyone else seems to be done next week or already finished!
Your flowers look so pretty...this is definitely a beautiful time of year!
Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...