-->

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Weekly Gratitude

I have not done a gratitude post in awhile.
I am mad at myself for losing that focus

"Jesus Calling" has helped me to start with God every day again and to stop and be in the moment...and truly be grateful

Sometimes, I am overwhelmed by all of my blessings...it hurts

I look into my daughters' eyes and can't believe how precious these moments are...and how fast they are going by...I'm still so grateful


This week, I am grateful for:

Being married to my soul mate and best friend

Being able to raise two beautiful girls


Being able to grow a garden and enjoy a beautiful yard and home

Having a "bench" of family and many friends


Being able to do what I love...even after 20 years in the business


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...