-->

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Stranded! (Netflix Edition)



So this month's "Stranded" Series is dedicated to the 3 Netflix Series that I would choose to have with me.
Linking up with Shea and Erika HERE

So, if I were stranded on a deserted island, which 3 Netflix Series would I want with me?


I only have one official Netflix Series that I would have (the other 2 are the series Rob and I enjoyed on Netflix after they wrapped up on network T.V.)


The Netflix Series to bring would of course be
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

and my other two would have to be
How I Met Your Mother 


and Friday Night Lights (DUH!)

There ya have it!!  Kimmy keeps us laughing- How I Met Your Mother always made us laugh too- what a great story line too!  Friday Night Lights brought us back to Zach's football days time and again and we were devastated when it was over!!  I highly recommend all three (one at a time though!)

2 comments:

Johannah Sirois said...

I love How I met your mother! Such a great show! I also put Friday Night Lights on my list and I have never seen it!! I have been wanting to watch it for a long time and I will soon. And why not have a show on a deserted island that I've never seen =) Have a great day!

Angela Pino said...

Love love love all your choices!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...