-->

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Quinoa Salad with Blueberries, Feta and Toasted Almonds




Friends?  I am going to share an amazing recipe with you...inspired by a salad I snagged at Whole Foods a few weeks back BUT you need to be patient with me.  You need to understand that the "Holly Breton Way Of Cooking" is just by eyeballing and guessing amounts and tossing things in until the dish meets my satisfaction.  I apologize in advance for the lack of amounts but hopefully you will get into the zone and whip up this masterpiece to your liking.


This is the perfect salad to make this summer..you can enjoy it as a side or a main dish like I did...it is delicious...filling...and sooo fresh!


Here are the ingredients....just throw them all in together...guess your amounts...you do YOU....ha!


Quinoa
Feta Cheese Crumbles
Blueberries
Arugula
Onions, sliced
Slivered Almonds (toasted in the oven for a few minutes at 350 degrees)
Lemon Juice
Olive Oil
Fresh Parsley
Fresh Basil
Salt and Pepper


To...Die...For!


Enjoy!

7 comments:

Sunshine and Books said...

That looks delicious! I love the Holly Breton school of measuring/cooking! I think the best recipes are made that way, even if they can be tricky to replicate. Have a great day!

Andrea Nine said...

This looks absolutely scrumptious! I am so making this and blueberries are in season here right now! Just perfect!

Bri Runde said...

Haha! "You do YOU" I like your style of cooking!! :) This does sound super yummy! Thanks for sharing!!

K (Sunshiney Days) said...

This looks amazing!!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Just how I make my salads too! The mix of these ingredients sounds so delicious!

Danai @ Living, Learning, Eating said...

That looks healthy and delicious! I love salad with a little fruit and nut goodness. <3

Michele Morin said...

I know that I would love the texture of this salad!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...