-->

Monday, July 27, 2020

Hello Monday!




Hi Friends!  Hope you all had a great weekend....it will be a busy week of blogging so please come back! 

Wednesday is the last Wed of the month so it is time for "What's Up Wednesday" and Thursday is time for Patty and I to host our link up "Monthly Musings" and we are chatting all things vacation so please join in!  You can find the questions below...



For today, linking up with Heather and the crew HERE and sharing a few shots from our weekend (Disclaimer: I was bad at taking pics this weekend- sorry)


Friday Night

 Daddy was at the High School Graduation ceremonies (they had two- split the class up to be able to maintain social distancing and it ended up being an amazing evening in the midst of this pandemic)



and I met my friend Coleen to catch up (and play Keno- so fun!)  We coached a cheer team together a few years back and always had fun...it was good to catch up on our lives :)  Excuse my crazy eyes in this picture- was trying to be funny and ended up looking crazy- ha!


 When I got home, right before bed, I started binge-watching a series on Netflix called Dr. Foster.  Friends? SO GOOD...soo suspenseful and heart-breaking all in one...check it out!



Saturday

I started my day watching another episode of Dr. Foster and then headed out for a power walk...went to the golf course and back...such a beautiful morning!



Then Cass and I headed to the outlets nearby- Asics was having a sneaker sale- buy one pair and get the 2nd pair 80% off so we went in on them together- perfect sneakers for the gym- so durable and comfy!

On our way home, we stopped for lunch at the Copper Door in Bedford and completely indulged in lobster rolls...so worth the guilt ;)


 While we were out my awesome hubby entertained our girls...he is really the best...my heart was squished...he fed them all lunch and snacks and they got to swim and hang out and then when the ice cream truck came around...he treated them all to ice cream...one in a million that guy...very grateful







Sunday

 I was up at the crack of dawn (shocker)...watched a few more episodes of Dr. Foster and then went to mass.  Check out my cup...so cute right?  Needed my coffee before going anywhere of course...


On my way home, I stopped at the grocery store and got everything I needed to host our parents.  We enjoyed a day of grilling, chilling and swimming and fun QT...great family day!

I made a clam chowder and unfortunately that was the only pic I snapped all day- BOO!


 Last night, Rob and Zach moved our table and chairs out of our dining room and helped me set up a "dance studio" per say.  Diana was not able to attend the Ballet Intensive at the AAB in New York this summer because of COVID but AAB made all of their programs virtual and we were able to use her scholarship towards a one week program which she starts today!  Five hours each day of intense ballet, contemporary and jazz with also some conditioning mixed in.  She is so nervous that she was up when I got home from the gym this morning at 7:30- kid you not!  She is so lucky our family rallies around her....Exhibit A


 That's a wrap...see you back here for more blogging fun this week!

7 comments:

Tanya said...

I watched Dr. Foster a while back and loved it. Looking forward to your Thursday link up. Thanks for linking up with Hello Monday! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

Rechelle said...

I love to see the support of Rob getting everything set up for Diana & her dance classes! What a fun weekend :)

Natasha said...

I hope Diana has a good week of classes. It still makes me sad when I think of the special things kids had to miss out on this summer (or do virtually which just isn't the same).

And I will be joining in for the Thursday link up because that sounds really fun and talking vacations is right up my alley :)

Joanne said...

I'll be back on Thursday for sure! For not getting many pictures I think you did great; I too am pretty awful at taking photos on the weekend. We ended up having my parents over for dinner last night and we grilled up some steaks.

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

I have not watched Dr Foster but I will add it to my list. That is so cool Diana gets to do a virtual dance camp--good luck to her!

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

Looks like a fun and busy weekend! How fun for Diana to get to do a virtual dance class. I'm sure it was hard not getting to go to the program.

My Glittery Heart said...

I love their school mask! I am dying to try a lobster roll!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...