-->

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

What I Wore Wednesday (Orlando Edition!)

I haven't linked up with The Pleated Potty in oh...so...long!
I figured what better time to join the "What I Wore Wednesday" party than after a week of outfit planning!  Linking up with Lindsey HERE


We just got back from our vacation in Orlando.  I planned my outfits for months so I hope you enjoy!
I also tried to find links for you to purchase various items.  (I should call this post When I Wore Lilly!)


Taking off for the airport!
I loved my new Lilly Pants- they were bright, beautiful and VERY comfortable! They are called Georgia May Palazzo Pants in Reef Retreat
You can find them HERE
and the split-neck roll-tab shirt at Macy's HERE

Once we landed, we checked in and met up with our friends and family at our pool.  I slipped into my swimsuit and then put one of my Lily tee shirt dresses over it (Lilly Pulitzer Brewster Dress in Shorely Blue)- it doubles nicely as a dress AND coverup!
This was a purchase last year but you can still find it on Ebay!  Check it out HERE
My flip flops?  Those were a new purchase this year.  They are Vionic.  Have you heard of them?  My BFF highly recommended them.  We kill ourselves in flip flops and sandals that have no support.  When traveling to Disney, comfort is a major priority.  My Nike Flip Flops NEVER let me down.  I had the black ones and then purchased the white ones because I wear them SO MUCH.  Anyway, I wanted something a bit more dressy and I started looking at Vionics.  I snagged these gold sequins ones and they definitely are a win!  They are so cute and they were really comfortable, even walking the miles and miles that we did every day!  You can find them on Zappos.com HERE
 

On Monday, our family of four headed to Magic Kingdom.  I  knew it was going to be HOT HOT, so I threw on another Lilly tee shirt dress and my white Nike flip flops.  This one, however, is over 5 years old.  I'm sorry friends, it is sold out everywhere! You can find the comfy white Nike flip flops  HERE

 Monday afternoon, we headed over to Disney Springs to watch our friends' girls dance!
I actually changed in a bathroom, because after the show, the ladies were heading out for dinner and cocktails.  I got to wear one of my Lilly After-Party Sale Items, The Cabana Halter Top in Blue Crush (little did I know that my BFF bought the same one!  It was funny albeit slightly embarrassing- my hubby had to capture a pic of course!) 
It is sold out but you can still find it on Ebay like HERE
and the white denim skirt I got at Old Navy a few years ago- you can still find similar ones there!

On Tuesday, it was our day at Universal.  We had a ball. I have two outfits to share with you as I changed before dinner.
The first outfit I did not capture (boo!) but I can tell you what I wore and where you can find the pieces
The tee shirt was none other than Lilly- it was an Ebay purchase and you can still find it on Ebay HERE
The Karrie Crew Neck Top in "Finders Keepers"
This is what it looks like!

and the white shorts are from Old Navy
You can find them HERE

Later on, it was dress time for dinner
I put on my Lilly Loren Dress in "Pink Pout Flamenco" ....can you stand it?
Her names are the GREATEST!
You can find the dress HERE


and for a closeup on the dress, see the image below


Wednesday it was back to Magic Kingdom and this time with my parents.
This was the day that we agreed to wear our matching Lilly's.
My parents have a shot that is "Christmas Card Worthy" 
It was really fun to wear "Shell Me About It" together
We got so many compliments- we had a ball!
This is a print from last year.  Again, you can find various pieces on re-seller sites but always check out Ebay.  (Ebay is one of my best friends!)





Wednesday Night we headed to dinner at The California Grill at Disney's Contemporary Resort
It is such a great place!
The girls wore their matching dresses that I got them at Crazy 8.  My mom wore one of her Lilly After Party Sale Finds and I wore one of my Ebay finds from last year.  You can still find various ones on Ebay like the one HERE
Resort White Blue Sail Stripe Caldwell Strapless Dress
Thursday was our day in Epcot
I threw on a pair of Old Navy shorts and coupled them with my Banana Republic Silk Ruffle Top
I am sorry friends- it is sold out :(  and it went quickly!

That night, since it was our last, I decompressed with my girl friends by the pool.
I tossed on my Lilly Lobster Roll Tee Shirt Dress (last year's purchase on a re-sale site)...had to end the week with Lilly!

Hope you enjoyed-can't wait to see what you all have been wearing!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...