-->

Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday Favorites (May 13, 2016)


It's Friday again- WAHOOO!  Time to link up with Erika, Narci and Andrea HERE



My Mother's Day Gift from Eva was PRECIOUS with a capital P
She made me a sugar body scrub at school...I can't even.....





Netflix just revealed their new releases for May and BRING IT ON was on the list....OH MY GOD...."That's alright, that's okay, you're gonna pump our gas someday!" One of my favorites and perfect timing as we are planning our fall cheer season- YES PLEASE :)







Janie is always spoiling me...well truth be told, we spoil each other with little surprises all the time
This time she went overboard and surprised me with the Lilly Pulitzer cooler bag and iced coffee cup in "Oh Shello" LOVE





So I always hear and read that it is a good idea to take a Pro Biotic.  I am not the best with taking vitamins or supplements; I am not consistent.  However, when something makes a difference, I am religious about it.  I heard the commercial for NuBiotix and I had to try it.  Not only does it aid in digestion, but it works on cleansing you and helping with belly bloat.  Friends, I have to tell you (and I know TMI), it works and it makes me feel wonderful.  I have noticed my belly not as bloated and I have never been so "regular" in my life.  NuBiotix- For the Win!




and speaking of "belly bloat", you must try these Rolo Ritz Bites.  They are one of my dear friends faves so I am making them for her birthday in a few weeks.  I also made them for some other friends over the past few weekends and then brought some to my parents on Mother's Day.  They are a true crowd pleaser wherever we go.  You can find the recipe HERE









Mother Teresa is one of my favorite people ever.  Eva's middle name is Teresa after her.  I saw this on Facebook this week and HAD to copy it; she was so wise; she had it all right; may her words last forever


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend; I am excited for one that is chock full of fun and includes some outside time FINALLY!












1 comments:

Wendy Morris said...

I watched Bring It On this week too. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...