-->

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Life Lately (May 12, 2016)




 So....since coming home from Disney....we have enjoyed some more simple time at home...pure bliss if you ask me :)

Eva RAN back to school...she couldn't wait to see her friends and get back to business (crafts)


 and she picked up so new reading material ;)


The girls enjoyed cookies from Janie- she always surprises them (and me) with sweet little surprises!


 It is finally feeling like spring around here!  Time for bubbles!


Sweet moments at home



We spent some time with our friends the Partingtons
They had us over for an amazing dinner!
Tracey is a great cook!  These stuffed sweet potatoes were incredible- they were topped with a warm grape compote- delish 


 and Heath loves full-bodied, fruity California Cabs like I do...he served us one of the best I ever had
The kiddos had a ball of course

and then....
Zach came home from London!!!  
We celebrated with my homemade chicken parm (his request)


and then after dinner, we headed over to "Healthy Kids" and cheered Diana on during her race
She keeps amazing us with her speed and drive!



Last weekend, we headed back to the Tracy and Heath's for First Friday- and it was Cinco de Mayo style (well I stayed while Rob was at his gig and he came back after -Diana had a ball again playing with the kiddos)
We enjoyed awesome margaritas and I made my Chicken Margarita Dip that you make in the crockpot- it was a BIG HIT and has real tequila in it!


Loved watching the guys do shots of Dan's Pepper Sipping Tequila- that stuff will "kill ya"



 Tracey and I started playing Gino Vinelli (like we had the weekend before) and the faces on the guys were priceless- I was laughing too hard to snap a pic but they were not pleased with our music choice ;)


Saturday was time for Cheer Uniform fittings- It was nice for me to meet some of the girls on our team this year, for the first time!
Saturday night, the Grahams came over.  The kiddos had a ball and the adults were able to decompress.
Baby Maggie slept most of the time but we were able to get some snuggles in.
My girls just ate her up- it was so cute to watch Eva stroking her- Eva looked SO BIG next to Maggie
Here is a sneak peak


Mother's Day was low key- we enjoyed breakfast with Grammy and then lunch (Cinco de Mayo style-what else) with Mimi.  The girls made me the cutest little things at school and they spoiled me with cards (my favorite)
My mom made the best taco ring as one of our apps- need the recipe for this one- we inhaled it!

Once Jill learned that Eva is obsessed with buckles, she sent her a birthday gift that she HAS NOT PUT DOWN- SO CUTE and we are SO THANKFUL ;)

Back at the gym this week for Diana
She worked so hard during tumbling- she is working on her back tuck
Then this week, Coach Nicole, started stunting work with her- it was so fun to watch!

Last night was our second night for Cheer Uniform fittings.  Even though we were wiped, some of my cheer pals and I headed to Common Man for a few glasses of wine.  Some of our golf friends joined us and it ended up being an un-planned late evening ;)  Wouldn't trade it for the world
So grateful for our town and the wonderful friends I have made.  God knows we need our girlfriends
C'Man does "Wine Down Wednesday" when every bottle of wine is half off- we chose 7 Deadly Zins for last nights bottle...umm bottles ;)

That's it for now!  Lots of fun things planned for this weekend- Spring has sprung here in New England- WOOHOO!








0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...