-->

Friday, November 23, 2012

Insta Friday (November 23, 2012)

life rearranged

My awesome week through the eyes my iPhone...with some help from Instagram


Girls Night In- A Blast

Reserving "Tom" for Thanksgiving Dinner at Raymond's Turkey Farm


Snuggle Time!


Sooo impressed with Julianne Moore's portrayal of Sarah Palin


Cooking ALL week for the big day...here is my bread stuffing


Beautiful gift from my business partner and friend Elisa


Lunch with my girls :)

Thanksgiving Eve...getting ready to enjoy Rob's band "Sunglasses at Night"


The gig was such a blast!  Huge success...one of my favorite Thanksgiving Eves of all time!



Preparations for the big day!
Sorry Tom ;)


TURKEY TROT 2012!
 Thanksgiving Gift from Aaron- so thoughtful


Oh and after the best Thanksgiving ever...I dragged my hubby out to Target...we are never Black Friday shoppers BUT there were a few specific items we wanted to snag for the fam...here he is BARELY tolerating me- ha ha!


Hope you all had a beautiful Thanksgiving week...we certainly did...there is nothing better than quality family time filled with fun, food and (football according to Zach) xoxo

Linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...