-->

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Girls Night In (Fall 2012)

One of the best things in life is quality time spent with your girlfriends

I decided to invite a few vendors in to make for a fun night of shopping before the holidays

We had Kristen from The Pampered Chef and

Sara from Stella & Dot Jewelry and

Deana from The Skinny Wrap

It was a ball!

I had neighbors over....friends from town...friends from work...my mom and of course BFF and her mom (although I don't know how she escaped my camera- will have to make up for THAT on Thanksgiving Eve)

So...Daddy took Monkey out for a date at 5 Guys (hysterical)

My beautiful Mom

I served appetizers and desserts, caramel apple martinis and "Mama's Juice" of course ;)
Among what I served were: Honey lemon goat cheese with berries, bacon cheddar cheese with crackers, cranberry brie bites, cheesy artichoke chicken bites, marinated chicken and prosciutto tortellinis, curried chicken salad tea sandwiches, chocolate covered strawberries and my mom's famous cookies  (I have recipes for everything if you want them- just email me at hbinda@yahoo.com)

Work Friends!





Neighbor Friends!


and more friends from town!





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...