-->

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The EASIEST Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup!

is hosting another fabulous event....
Crocktober

In honor of this fun idea, I am sharing one of my easiest recipes....

  
Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup
Ingredients:

1 large Onion -- sliced
2 Carrot -- sliced
2 Celery stalks -- sliced
4 ounces Mushrooms
2 teaspoons Salt
1/2 teaspoon Pepper
1/4 teaspoon Thyme
1 tablespoon Parsley
10 ounces Peas -- frozen
3 Chicken breasts
5 cups - Water
3 cups Noodles



Instructions:

Place all ingredients in crockpot, except noodles, in order listed. Cover and cook on LOW 8 hours (HIGH 4 hours). Add noodles. Cook on HIGH another 1/2 to one hour until noodles are cooked. 


End Result:
DELISH!



3 comments:

TheUnSoccerMom said...

That sounds yummy! I'm going to make that soon... gotta leave out the noodles though, to keep it diabetic friendly. Thanks!

Shelby said...

This is exactly what I was looking for! My husband has been begging me to find a recipe for chicken noodle soup that I could make in the crockpot and I keep forgetting to look! You came to the rescue! I will try this ASAP! Thanks!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

This looks SO good! I don't have a good chicken noodle soup recipe, so I am definitely going to make this! Thanks for linking up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...