-->

Friday, October 14, 2011

Weekly Gratitude



for quality min-fam time....I love when Diana has fun..nothing like watching her happiness

football friends...just keep getting better

for Marianne...my trainer...thank God for her

for being able to make my boss happy and proud and for feeling like I am good at something again...just a little more business confidence has already gone a long way!
for always being welcomed back to morning mass by friends who don't even know my name

for the photo challenge while it lasted...I am giving up today because I know that not all of these photos will be possible to take..fun while it lasted ;)

for warmth....for our health...for structure...routine...family....friends...security...the little and the BIG things...so thankful



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...