-->

Friday, July 15, 2011

Weekly Gratitude


Being able to grow a garden! Rob just spotted our first zucchini yesterday (see above)...this first veggie will go to my mommy with her green thumb and the biggest reason why this garden is thriving!

A new business to learn...productivity....good stress!

Matty in the Morning...still...after all these years

A wonderful client visit at Brigham and Women's...wow...I felt like I was truly on the set of Grey's Anatomy...I was in awe as soon as I walked in the front door...my business partner is already laughing at me...ha ha!

Griffin Park...summer walks there...nothing beats the peace I feel there

Conversations with my daughter

Unconditional love from Roberto...everything is ok when he is around

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...