-->

Thursday, July 21, 2011

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!

It is so fun to have ALOT of business again...it has been too long and I forgot how invigorating it is to have to juggle different clients....I am selling...I am recruiting and I am now always looking for...

Ha ha! Lunch break yesterday meant dance class for Diana and then her Wednesday grilled cheese "in a tutu" ha ha!

When Diana napped, Mama got some more recruiting done and then last night, my dear dear college friend Sharon was in from France. We met at Brasserie 28 in Andover. It is a funky little wine bar with delicious tapas. We had a blast catching up and I am so excited because she is coming home for Thanksgiving too! WOOHOO!! Miss you always Mon Cherie :)

WONDERFUL Wednesday...WONDERFUL Life :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admire your web page , it has of lot of information. You just got a perennial visitor of this site!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...