-->

Friday, August 9, 2024

Friday Favorites (August 9, 2024)

 

 

Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  Yeah!  We Made It!  I am sharing some faves from our week...




Pop Roks at Griffin Park


Our fam came out in full force on Wednesday Night to support Robby B and his band Pop Roks as they played one of the shows of Griffin's Summer Concert Series in town- it was a fun night- the band rocked- the weather was perfect and the town came out!










 

More Blackout Shirts Spotted!

 










Blackout Bulletin Board


We did again but this year Bethany and I had some amazing helpers- Sherry (Our Designer and Committee Member) and Diana and Eva joined us too.  I think it came out beautifully!










Summer Faves AGAIN


A Tea from Revitalize BUT check out my sticker!  So me right?! Ha!


 

and daily walks at the Rail Trail :)






Track Suit


I have been searching high and low for a track suit/lounge suit like the one Lea and I had from Venus a few years back (I still have it but after wearing it so much and washing it so much, it is really worn out)- that one is sold out of course and I haven't been able to find anything like it...just ordered this set from Amazon- I am LOVING it- not as much as the original but a close second!






Wine Group


So this month Beth Ann was hosting and decide d to do an Olympics theme- it was SO FUN- we each brought a dish from a different country and Laurel paired the wines with the various dishes.  Later on, we headed inside for dessert and to watch some Olympics and to play an Olympics trivia game-perfect night!

 












That's a wrap!  Have a wonderful weekend!  We have some fun things planned so be sure to check back here on Monday!



7 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

What a wonderful week! I love that you supported your husband and his band, and that your girls helped with the Blackout board. It looked great!

Maria Rineer said...

Great list of favorites! Has anyone remarked that Sylvie (sorry if I wrote her name incorrectly) favors Rob? In that first picture of her, I feel like I see your husband. The eyes? Set of the mouth? I don´t know but she´s cute! That sticker is a great description. Love all the food pics at your get together. YUM! Have a great weekend!

Holly said...

@Maria no one has said that- too funny that you see that! Sometimes his daughter Kayla can look like him and I think Sylvie looks like both her and Marshall so definitely family resemblance! :)

Kim Carberry said...

It sounds like a fun evening seeing Pop Roks. What wonderful photos.
hehehe. That sticker on your tea did make me smile and I love that tracksuit, it looks so comfy.

Ruth said...

I love the tea sticker! I'm going to check out that tracksuit because I've been on the lookout for one with pants that aren't too tight or too loose. I need the right balance!

Amy Scott said...

What a full week! I love the Olympics theme! I swear you have the most fun group of friends.

Memphis Bridges said...

What a fun Olympic night & a good week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...