-->

Friday, August 23, 2024

Friday Favorites (August 23, 2024)





Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  I am SO HAPPY to be at the end of this week- it was PURELY crazy for me with job #1, job #2, Blackout, the kids...pure craziness...feeling I can somewhat exhale before school starts next week!

 

As always, sharing a few faves from our week...here we go...




Rail Trail...but of course!











Revitalize!


Healthy teas...coffees...shakes...yes please!







Book Club!


It was book club #34 to be exact.  We read "What I Should've Said" by Max Monroe and we loved it!  Just the right amount of small town romance (see Hallmark) and heartbreak for sure.  Here we are with our pink heart sunglasses just like little Summer in the story.


Dawna was our Hostess and she is always the BEST...she made the most delish appetizers and a wonderful cocktail








Hockey Camp!


Someone has been working hard getting conditioned and the face kills me!  Ha!

Her hockey rink posted pics on IG and I caught this one ;)





This Guy


Always has to make a cameo right?  ;)




That's a wrap!  Have a wonderful weekend!  We will be busy celebrating a very special and sweet 16 year old here!










7 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Great pictures of you lovely ladies on the rail trail :). I love themed get togethers and your book club theme looked so cute. So exciting about the special birthday. I hope Diana has a great one!!

Kim Carberry said...

It sounds like things have been hectic, no wonder you are glad for the weekend.
What a beautiful place to spend some time. Those trees are so pretty.
The book club sounds like fun.

Everyday Maddie said...

Book club looks like so much fun! I am adding that book to my list!

Good Better Best Food said...

Hope this weekend gives you time to exhale and enjoy.

Patty
Goodbetterbestlife.net

Joanne said...

That book sounds like a good one; I've never heard of it or the author.

Jennifer White said...

The trail pics are so pretty! I hope you have a relaxing weekend.

Joyce said...

I haven't heard of the book so will have to look for that one. Happy sweet 16 to your daughter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...