-->

Friday, August 2, 2024

Friday Favorites (August 2, 2024)

 


Hi Friends and Happy Friday....or should I say....



Here are some recent faves...




MEMEs
 

 

This isn't me but it is SO Lea so I sent it to her :)







Remi
 
Especially when we shut him out of our offices for important meetings...we get the guilt trips...ha!







Fave Parts of This Summer?  

Dropping and Picking Up the Girls from Theater Camp (Rob does this most of the time but when I can get a break in action I do it and love "spilling the tea" with them

 
 
Walking at The Rail Trail of course!
 

 
and drinking the tea....healthy tea that is...from what was Fuel Good and is now....Revitalize Nutrition under new ownership...regardless they will still be a Blackout Partner with us this fall and they have some major fans here!


Visits from Zoe are always a bonus too!






Entertainment I Am Looking Forward To


"It Ends With Us"...coming out in theaters...based on Colleen Hoovers' novel- can't wait!


 
 
and a short story from Elin? Say what?  Bring it on! 
 




Random Recent Faves


One thing I tried for the first time and LOVED at the Red Sox game was this little gem...pretty much an Aperol Spritz in a can-delish!



The other thing I loved at the Sox game was "The Judge"- as I named him...Judge is a Yankee and he is like 7 feet tall...my family isn't thrilled with this new passion BUT it is all in good fun...hysterical!




Check out this nail color...found it by accident and thinking about trying it in the fall!  Do you like it?


and grabbing dinner...spur of the moment with besties...at a new place...FTW!




Before signing off I want to say BREAK A LEG to my girls...they will be performing this evening- Eva will play Cruella de Vil in 101 Dalmations and Diana will play Margot in Legally Blonde in the DRT shows!  CANNOT WAIT! :)



Have a wonderful weekend!


6 comments:

Amy Scott said...

Yes - break a leg! That will be a fun show! I need to find that orange spritz and I am so drawn to shades of blue nail colors. I am currently on day 12 of my peachy press ons. These are lasting and lasting. But, I'm ready for a new color. Happy weekend to you!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

I love that blue nail color for fall! And Remi waiting outside of your office door made me smile. I'm so glad we have dogs in our lives! The joy they bring is indescribable. I know that your girls are going to shine onstage this weekend! I can't wait to hear about it on Monday. Have a great one, sweet friend. xoxo

Joanne said...

Oh I LOVE that nail color! I am sure your girls will be amazing; they always bring it all to the stage.

Bri said...

I love that blue color! It would be perfect for fall!

Sunshine and Books said...

Those are some great favorites! I love that blue for fall or now! I am sure the girls did a great job in their shows on Friday! Remi made me giggle staring you down outside the office. I hope you have a great weekend!

Rightupmyaliway said...

I am so excited about "It Ends with Us" on Friday!! And, say what?!? Elin is coming out with a short story. That's so exciting!! I do love that blue nail color. So pretty! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...