-->

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

What I Wore Wednesday: Miami Edition

 



A Girls' Weekend always calls for great fashion...sometimes comfy...sometimes dressy...and the best excuse to bring out your best!

 

I just got back from a wonderful girls' weekend in sunny Miami and here is what I wore...

 

 

 

For the plane- comfy and cute- Lilly Pulitzer Leggings- Gap Tank- Keds Platform Sneakers- (not pictured Black Cardigan from Stitchfix)


 

For a Food Tour On Our First Day- Comfy yet Chic- Shop Chartreuse Palazzo Pants- Old Navy Tank- Amazon Espadrille Platform Sandals- Straw Crossbody from Ebay

 

Dinner our first night called for a comfy dress- Lilly Pulitzer Tee Shirt Dress



Day Two and Time for the Pool with a Macy's One Piece Bathing Suit and a Lilly Pulitzer White Sheer Coverup




Dinner that night meant another pair of palazzo pants!  Pants from Target- Tank from Gap- White Cardigan from Lilly Pulitzer via Ebay- Espadrille Platform Sandals from Amazon- Straw Crossbody from Ebay



The last night in Miami consisted of a Sunset Cruise and Dinner at Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen.  This meant a Black Tank Midi Dress from Macy's, The Same Espadrille Platform Sandals from Amazon, Turquoise Wrap from Lilly Pulitzer and Turquoise Kendra Scott Rayne Pendant Necklace

 


 

Oh I love vacation fashion...don't you???  Just makes me happy shopping my closet and bringing out the bright colors I haven't seen in awhile!

8 comments:

Rightupmyaliway said...

Ooooh, I love all your outfits! Looks like such a fun trip! I do love a girl's trip. They're the best!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Holly, you are such a Lily girl and I love all of those outfits. The target pants are nice too! I'm so glad you had a fun girls trip to FL.

Maria Rineer said...

Such great outfits for Miami/sun! I didn´t know that Lilly had leggings- I associate the brand more with dresses and tops. Have a great Wednesday!

Natasha said...

Okay, now I want some palazzo pants! Yours look so good on you!

Joanne said...

I LOVE the palazzo pants!! I had so much fun packing my suitcase for our cruise because we rarely dress up for anything and I loved having an excuse to pack so many cute outfits that still had the tags on them despite hanging in my closet for a few years.

Jennifer Goodwin said...

So cute! Those pants are so adorable on you, and you look great in a tank!

mireille said...

Those colorful palazzo pants are gorgeous!! Love them. This seems like such a fun time with your friends. I am looking forward to a weekend in Arizona in a couple months.
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

Nancy Andres at Colors 4 Health said...

Captivated by your smile and fashion secondary.Sa this post at Talk About it Tues.#7. My shares this time are #51, 52, and 53. Warm regards, Nancy Andres @ Colors 4 Health

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...