-->

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Let's Look: The Little Things I Do Every Day

 


Hi All...I am joining Shay and Erica HERE as we share the little things we do each day!


Nothing earth shattering....just a sneak peak of my little corner of the world....



Daily Prayers/ Devotionals


Blogging (Most Days)





Lots of Water





Exercise (Can I Throw Out A Disclaimer on this one?) Typically it is only 3-4 days/week but my goal is to get it done EVERY day ;)





Working/Time on the Phone





Venting To My Husband (we exchange war stories and it helps to have a sounding board especially after an annoying call or two- ha!)



Talking To My Girls





Patting/Playing/Snuggling with Remi

 


 

Cooking

 


 

 

Reading/TV




So what do you do every day?


2 comments:

Joanne said...

Definitely reading and watching TV for sure! In fact I'm currently reading 4 books.

Maria Rineer said...

I enjoy reading your blog so I am thankful that you blog a few times a week! The fact that you are in such a busy season with your successful career and schlepping your girls around and still make time to blog as well as the other things you do is impressive. I hope you´re having a great Valentine´s Day. Hugs to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...