-->

Friday, February 23, 2024

Friday Favorites (February 23, 2024)

 




Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  I need to say it today....

 


 It has been a busy, productive AND very fun week in these parts....lots of faves to share with you all today so let's get to it...

 

 

 


 

 Spring and Summer Vibes


 

Yes Please!



 

 


Lunch Date

 

Monday was President's Day. The girls were in school.  I worked.  Rob was off so we compromised and enjoyed a fun lunch date with a gift card we had :)  I am glad I forced myself to back away from my desk- something I have been struggling with over the last year...sigh...


 

 


Vxn Class


It is pronounced like "Vixen" and I was talked into joining some mom friends for a class on Monday night and guess what?  I was sooo scared going in but left with a huge smile.  It was SO MUCH FUN.  It is kind of like a sexy aerobic dancing and we were taught by one of Diana's Dance Teachers, Cassidy.  She was a Boston Celtics Cheerleader!  Anyway, when the classes start back up after winter break, I have five friends joining me for this fun...here is me with some moms on Monday night after class...sweaty and smiley ;)


 

 



MEMEs

 






 


 Precious Godmother Time


Alice, Eva's Godmother, asked if she could take her out one night for shopping and dinner.  She had one of her daughters, Amber, (also our official Blackout Videographer) join them- they had a blast!  Best gift ever :)

 



 

 


 Book Club #31


We read "Happy Place" by Emily Henry.

The consensus was that is was "cute" but "slow" and "too long." So...that's it in a nutshell ;)


 

 

I hosted and went with a "Galentine's" theme one more time this year- I put together a couple of fun, themed charcuterie boards and apps and we sipped wine out of my pink glasses :)  It was a cozy little night of catching up with some of my favorite ladies!


Tonight it is down with the Valentine decor and up with the Easter decor- I can't believe it is only a month or so away...it is so early this year...it better be warm!





Blog Love


Shared some faves this week in a couple of posts

Favorite Recent Amazon Finds HERE

 


and

Favorite Wintertime Scents HERE

 


 

 


 

 "Rainbow"

 

Best for last!  Diana sang "Rainbow" by Kacey Musgraves in the Tri-M Talent Show Last night and her fan club was in full force.  All proceeds are going to the Manchester Community Music School and it was a successful show!  She made me cry...check it out...

 

 


 



 



 


 

 









 Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  Ours will be filled with lots of hockey :)


Linking up for Friday Favorites HERE

 

 

 

9 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

What a great lists of favorites! The dance class sounds like fun as did you Galentine´s get together. Congrats to Diana and all the kids in the talent show. She looks so cute and country!! Have a great weekend!

Andrea Nine said...

Crying too mama. Your girl is AHHMAZING! Love.that.hat! Have a fun hockey weekend!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

She did SO GOOD! I agree about that book. I had such high hopes because it started out so strong, but it just went on and on. What a great week, my friend! Enjoy your day!

My Glittery Heart said...

I am so ready for Georgia to be HOT!!

Anonymous said...

Wow she did amazing!! This is mine and my youngest son as he is my rainbow baby.

Pamela said...

LOL, love Rizzo! Diana's performance was amazing!

Kim Carberry said...

It sounds like a great week! I am loving the spring and summer vibes and I love the sound of the Vxn Class, what fun!
hahaha! I saw that Grease Meme on Facebook and laughed out loud.

Jennifer White said...

Yay for a day date. I saw your post with Diana's performance on Instagram...she did amazing!

Holly said...

Thank you everyone- truly appreciate all of your kind words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...