-->

Saturday, February 24, 2024

Share Four Somethings: February 2024

 



Hi Friends!  BONUS POST this week as I link up with Jennifer and share "Four Somethings"

We are talking about things we loved or disliked, accomplished, improved upon or something that needs improvement, and noticed this month

 

Without Further Ado, here we go.....

 

 

LOVED



How busy I am with work....I am on the phone all day ...every day and trying to find pockets to catch up on data entry...take a shower...and cook dinner is my challenge every day...and you know what?  It really makes me happy :)





ACCOMPLISHED

 


 

Finally got a client to trust me who was fighting me on everything...seems like a small thing but it truly helped to turn the relationship around!




IMPROVED UPON

 


 

Taking Vitamins...I am really not good about this but after some recommendations from a bestie, while in Florida, I have been good about taking what she recommended!



NOTICED




it is staying lighter later...yeah for longer days...spring is around the corner!




11 comments:

Amy from www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com said...

Yay! All great things! I take gummy multivitamins and a vitamin D gummy. They taste great! I set them out with my coffee.
I need to start a walking routine. Maybe after dinner and before shower?

Joanne said...

Yay for those lighter days!

Linda Stoll said...

Yay! Let's hear it for people who trust our work ...

Cathy said...

I enjoyed reading your post this morning. Vitamins are a good thing. I'm loving the longer daylight hours soo. I hope you have a great weekend.

Lydia C. Lee said...

I hear you on the staying lighter. We are about to lose our daylight savings and that's the worst! So nive having the longer evenings....#ShareFourSomethings

Pamela said...

Trust - that's a huge accomplishment, great job!

Jennifer White said...

I need to do better about taking vitamins. I feel the same way with some students -- sometimes the most difficult ones need me the most --and when they finally trust me, listen to me, etc...it's the best feeling.

Natasha said...

I've noticed it's staying lighter too! Yay for more light in our days!

Dawn said...

Glad you got things worked out with your client.
Dawn

Cindy said...

All good things! I am loving that they days are getting longer as well, and the sun seems to be out more! Visiting from Share Four Somethings. https://encounterswiththedavisfamily.blogspot.com/2024/02/share-four-somethings-february-2024.html

PaulaShort said...

Holly, I enjoyed hearing about your 4 Somethings. I'm happy to hear your client trusts you now.
Visiting today from Share 4 Somethings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...