-->

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

My Word for 2024

 




So there it is!  I was thinking and thinking and I kept going back to rejection- isn't that funny?

Just thinking about some things my girls have gone through recently and how I can coach them to handle rejection and be an emotional support...and then I thought about how I handle rejection...face it all the time in business and sometimes in my personal life.  I then asked myself how I would handle rejection this coming year and this is what I came up with.


It takes true GRIT to deal with rejection...it takes GRIT to often times move forward...to force yourself to learn from each situation that is put in front of us.



This year my word is GRIT because I want to demonstrate that...I want to be better at taking things less personally....I want to be tough when I face adversity, rejection and obstacles and so I will practice GRIT in 2024!



1 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Grit is a great word! Not letting rejection crush you is one of life´s hardest challenges, I think. I hope you accomplish all of your dreams for this year and help those you love face challenges like rejection with grit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...