-->

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Trader Joe's FAVES




Hi Friends...welcome!  Thought I would talk about one of our favorite subjects today and that is....TRADER JOE's!  Who's with me?


I don't frequent Trader Joe's....I go probably once per quarter or so...but when I do, I stock up on many faves and also try a few new items each time too.



Thought I would share my recent TJ's haul and hear what your thoughts are on these products and any others you may recommend!








Kung Pao Tempura Cauliflower

This is an awesome snack, app or even meal.  The first time Rob and I shared this was at a restaurant called Burton's.  It was love at first bite!  I was psyched when I saw that TJ's carries a brand too so we could make it at home







Mahi Mahi Burgers

We have been enjoying these for years...we throw them on the grill for a nice summer burger- also a nice break from traditional beef or chicken!






 Cauliflower Gnocchi

The original one we tried- always love them...they really fake you out!





 Fun Snacks

Those Cornbread Crisps are deadly friends...we first tried them with the Autumn Harvest Salsa that TJ's sold in the fall..that snack is pure perfection.  The salsa is seasonal so when I snagged this bag recently, I also decided to try this mango salsa for a change...we shall see..has anyone tried it?




 The Greek Yogurt Dips are the newest rage because they are so much better for us than traditional dips so I snagged a couple....


and we are obsessed with all things "Everything Bagel" flavored so we snagged a dip AND the smoked salmon seasoned in this flavor FTW!


and then who could resist the flavored almonds at TJ's?  I stocked up for our summer fun- Truffle Marcona, Chile Lime and Sesame Honey!









Radishes?

Well I have been searching high and low for watermelon radishes but they are not anywhere as of yet...I grabbed this colorful bag of radishes to tide us over in the meantime...great on salads and on a charcuterie board for a pop of color and crunch







Curry Chicken Salad


This new little gem is delish- what great flavors!






Wine

I rarely pick up my wine at TJ's but snagged this bad boy for our "Virtual Wine Club" last week. 











What are you Trader Joe's Faves?  What else should we try?

6 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Oh how I miss Trader Joe's!! Maybe I need to venture over there for all of your goodies. Those nuts look so good.

Andrea Nine said...

I love Trader Joe’s so much, but our closest one is an hour and 15 minutes away and I’m worried I may never get there again, LOL one of these days I’m just gonna brave it and mask up and drive up there, all those nuts look so good I don’t know why I’ve never gotten nuts from Trader Joe’s yet. The yogurt guacamole is my absolute favorite thing there of all time! I hope you have the sweetest day

Rechelle said...

Love the spinach & kale dip! We're running extremely low of our TJ's faves but haven't been desperate enough to make a run since it's 45 minutes away for us, just rationing things lol!

Suburban prep said...

My husband and I love Trader Joe's. We are fortunate it is about a mile from our home.
During this event we have gone because there are just some things that we are only able to find there. Many items we consider consistently good, too.
The employees at the Trader Joe's that we frequent are so friendly and it is just a pleasure to shop there.

Joanne said...

I always loved their hummus; so much creamier than any other brand I have tried. I hadn't been to TJ in a good 12 years or so though as our nearest one is not that close and not that easy to get to. I always did love trying out the new and unusual products they offer; those mahi mahi burgers look wonderful.

Robin O. said...

I like the TJ's sweet potato fries. I tried others from the grocery store but they weren't nearly as good. I live over an hour away from the nearest Trader Joes so I stocked up last time and bought 4 bags of the fries!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...