-->

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Spreading The Joy






So....as you all know by now...my mantra, in life, is to Follow The Joy.  It is a bit more challenging right now so we took matters into our own hands.  As I explained to Diana, sometimes we have to create joy ourselves and sometimes the best medicine for feeling sad is to focus on other people instead of ourselves...it can be an immediate pick-me-up...so last weekend we set out to "Spread The Joy!"



We stopped by at friends' houses with some treats for the moms and kiddos and let them know we are missing them...the smiles filled our hearts and souls and as time went on, we were more and more inspired to continue this journey of joy....


I missed a couple of pics but will just have to re-visit those friends to make sure they are included in the blog here...my virtual scrapbook if you will....enjoy these for now...










of course we had to see Diana's favorite Ballet Teacher and Theater Director- Mrs Mullen and her daughter Kate :)













and my little monkey..the thespian that she is...decided to mimic me so Rob insisted I get it on video...sigh...wish I didn't laugh so hard...ha!!!



and I LOVED the things she made me for Mother's Day too....

this video :)




and this playbill where she interviewed some of my family and friends and her friends about me...and they shared their "reviews" - so cute!


So we will continue on this Journey of Joy...until next time...




















6 comments:

Rechelle said...

Love the JOY! So cute the playbill that Diana made you, Happy Mother's Day! :)

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

You are a sweet friend!! Your family brought JOY to so many friends and I am sure you felt great seeing everyone.

Joanne said...

SO much joy! I think more than anything this pandemic has shown us that it really is the little things in life that matter the most. We too try to find the joy in the everyday; life is just to short not to.

Andrea Nine said...

I ADORE your joyful heart and giving soul!

Good Better Best Food said...

This is amazing! My friend and I did something similar on Saturday. We host a cupcakes and champagne fund raiser for Hockey Guy's school and we cannot do it this year due to COVID. We dropped off a mini bottle of champagne and a cupcake to all of the attendees houses this Saturday. Nothing like a little surprise, delight and Joy.

Hugs,
Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Sunshine and Books said...

That is such a great idea!! It seems like you found a bunch of joy spreading the joy! That imitation sis so cute! Kids are so funny when they show how they see us! Have a great day!
Keep following the joy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...