-->

Friday, September 13, 2019

Friday Favorites



Praise God for Fri Yay!  Who's with me?  Ha ha!!

As always, linking up with some lovely ladies to share some faves from our week HERE


Are you ready? 




Memories


As we prepare for our parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary, my Aunt has been instrumental in gathering some old pictures for me.  I love looking at them and reminiscing...and always get a kick out of our hairstyles and fashion too!










Ribbon Cutting Ceremony

Our new Golden Brook School is official- we enjoyed the ribbon cutting ceremony on Tuesday night and I got a bit choked up as this took several years to pass in our town AND so much work from so many...was so happy to see Rob enjoy his work and know that it will pay off for many generations!













That Newish Cornflower Blue Suit

Have you seen it?  Several retailers carry this oh so modern suit- beautiful cornflower blue color- skinny/tapered fit- Oh so modern



one of my new faves AND both my Dad and Hubby snagged one....I love how everyone sends me dressing room pictures because they know how much I appreciate fashion :)  (they both scored the suit at Express which kills me- so hip and trendy!)




Insert Heart Eyed Emoji Here ;)





Hallmark?


Oh yes....check out the countdown...I am so excited...is that wrong?  I know most are probably rolling their eyes but I am even more excited this year...we have so much to be grateful for AND to celebrate...what better way than with romance and positive messages???








Nutcracker Tryouts


We are gearing up for Nutcracker Tryouts this Sunday!  This year Eva is trying out too!  It is hard not to get wrapped up in all of this excitement as Diana is obsessed and works three times a hard this time of year...love watching her....this pic was from only three years ago and these nuggets have grown so much!








Sweet Moments

At the bus stop....in the dance studio....at home...this is my life right now and I couldn't be happier :)

Oh and this one...our last beach day of the 2019 season.....










Meal Planning


Friends?  I am pumped that my monthly meal planning has been paying off.  Our first two weeks have been successful and this approach has really eliminated much of the dinner time stress in our schedules.

Here is a look at the past two weeks....


Mon 9/2 Cheesy Spinach Rice
Tuesday 9/3 Pizza Quesadillas with Cucumbers
I used Shay's recipe which you can find HERE 


Wednesday 9/4 Chicken, Broccoli and Ziti.  
You can find my recipe HERE


Thursday 9/5 Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon and Strawberries
Friday 9/6 Pizza and Salad

Mon 9/9 Baked Haddock, Broccoli, Mashed Potatoes, Apple Slices
Tues 9/10 Muffins, Sausages and Bananas
Wed 9/11 Skillet Lasagna with Green Beans
I used the recipe HERE 


Thurs 9/12 Taco Bowls with Cucumbers
I shared my recipe HERE


Friday 9/13 Pizza and Salad for Dad and Kids (Mama is making Lobster Fra Diavlo for some lady friends to celebrate a couple of besties' birthdays)









It's PTA Season Again!

Last night was our first meeting of the new school year and prior to the meeting two of my besties and I met up for a quick snack and cocktail and to get each other pumped up...never enough time to catch up with these two!




That's a wrap!  I hope you all have a beautiful weekend!  This is a very big weekend for us!  Mimi and Papa's Surprise 50th Wedding Anniversary Party AND Nutcracker Tryouts....ahhhh...so excited!




























4 comments:

Rechelle said...

Have fun this weekend!!! Love that suit too, they sure look sharp ;)

Lisa said...

Okay, your hubby and dad send you the dressing room selfies is the cutest! Have a great weekend!!!
XOXO
www.coasttocoast2.com

My Glittery Heart said...

Happy Friday! Happy early 50th wedding anniversary to your parents!

Sunshine and Books said...

That is one great list of favorites!! I’m glad you had such a great week! Have a super weekend!
Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...