-->

Monday, September 16, 2019

Mum and Dad's 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration

...and what a wonderful celebration it was!

 They were surprised- we all had a blast and it was wonderful catching up with family and friends that we do not get to see very often...I am just so happy my brother and I pulled it off because my parents are still on Cloud 9- FTW!  

Beware of picture overload :)



































































































A BIG Thanks to My Father In Law Bob for all of the wonderful photos (he is a professional so we are spoiled!) My hubby Rob was the BEST DJ!  

Everyone loved the cake from D'Amici's Bakery.  

 It was a white cake with buttercream frosting

Flower Centerpieces were made by Seemia of A&A Floral in Windham 



and Kat Shoemaker of Party Cakes Bakery made the adorable cookie favors.....have to give props where they are due!



I am thrilled we pulled this off....and relieved that everything went off without a hitch.  Happy Anniversary Mum and Dad!

7 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

Way to go girl on a beautiful party. Congrats to your parents. Happy Monday.


Patty

Grace Liang said...

Looks like such a beautiful party! So many great pictures! :)

https://colorandgrace.com

My Glittery Heart said...

What an awesome celebration! I love your dress!

Suburban prep said...

WOW looks like all had a grand time.
The smiles on everyone face says it all.
Congratulations to your parents.

I am from a large family and when my parents had their 50th all but one of my brothers and his family were able to come in for it. This brother happens to have been born on my parent's 5th anniversary too. He had just had surgery on his knee and the doctors would not let him fly in for it. But those that were there it was a great time.

Many happy year to your parents to come.

Rechelle said...

WOW what a party! Congrats to your parents on 50 years, what a great love :)

Terra Heck said...

Happy 50th anniversary to your parents! That's quite an accomplishment and a testimony to a marriage. Looks like it was quite a lovely party and that cake is very pretty.

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Enjoy your day off!! Congrats to your parents--what a blast the party looks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...