-->

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Let's Look: Calendar Edition




It's time for another linkup with Erika and Say.  Linking up with the lovely ladies HERE

and showing you my calendar



One of the things I love observing on the blogs I follow are the beautiful planners my blogging friends use- many made by Erin Condren.  I still can't get myself to buy one though.  I am just afraid that I won't use it as I am so addicted to my Outlook calendar and having everything at my fingertips and up on a screen whenever I need it.


Here is a typical day for me.  I put all of my recruiting calls in the calendar in addition to all of my personal "To Dos" and items for our family calendar.  I can access work, home and family all in one calendar on my phone and it is easy peasy...check it out



The green items are my personal items for work and home and the yellow items are events from our family calendar- that's it!  Nothing exciting- super boring but it works for me.  Can't wait to see your calendars!

3 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

I get it. I bought an EC once and just never used it. I may have to look at them again as they are beautiful.

Rechelle said...

I can't justify the spendy planners either. I buy my small planner every year for for less than $15, it can easily fit in my purse without adding bulky weight. I totally get wanting everything at your fingertips too!! I see myself heading that way once our calendar starts to fill up with all the kid things ;)

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

I still prefer paper everything for my calendars. I wish I could get on board with an online system!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...