-->

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Trader Joe's Fall Haul





I know we all love TJ's any time of year but thought I would share some recent finds when I did a "Fall Haul" at TJ's....who knew they could make so many things with pumpkin?  Ha!  There are so many yummy and healthy options and for some reason they are so much more fun this time of year...let's take a peek.....



Pumpkin Butter

 I snagged a jar of this and plan on holding onto it until I make a batch of pumpkin squares- my favorite brands of pumpkin butter include TJ's, Williams Sonoma and Stonewall Kitchen :)



Fall Harvest Salsa



Friends?  This bad boy is SO ADDICTIVE....if you are a salsa lover AND  love a taste of fall then this salsa is for you- mild- savory- so delish and packed full of flavor...I couldn't stop!  (I am packing a jar for Newport this weekend too!)


Harvest Spice Trek Mix


This is another snack I grabbed for Newport- stay tuned!


Apricot Cherry Cranberry Goat Cheese


Another snack for Newport- I promise to come back after with some reviews!



and yes another one for Newport.....


Toscano Cheese dusted with Cinnamon




and to go with that harvest salsa.....


Fall Leaf Tortilla Chips

I guess they taste just like regular ones...they just look prettier!





Autumnal Harvest Soup


Can't wait for a cold day to dip into this one :)







Autumnal Harvest Creamy Pasta Sauce

A perfect fall twist put on pasta sauce





Pumpkin Bisque


Another soup for the cooler weather









Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps


I snagged a couple of TJ's crackers to accompany the wonderful cheeses (yes in Newport) :)




and the 

Multigrain Pita Bite Crackers






Fall Zucchette Pasta 


to go with that wonderful creamy autumnal sauce above





and then I snagged a few random additional items that are not necessarily for fall.......



Cauliflower Gnocchi


Because duh...always need to stock up!




Bloody Mary Salsa


We never got to try this during the summer...every time I went they were always sold out so I was pleasantly surprised when it was starting at me and had to snag it- stay tuned for the reviews!



Organic Cold Pressed Juice


I have read great things about these juices so going to give them a try



and
Chicken Fried Rice


My best friend Lea says that her kids devour this so I am giving it a shot with my girls.  When we go to a hibachi restaurant they tend to gobble the stir fry up so I am thinking they will love this too- fingers crossed!




So that's my fall haul...would love to get your feedback and hear some of your thoughts too...I noticed a couple of my blogging pals did Trader Joe's Haul posts this week too and I love getting more ideas for when I go to stock up!



3 comments:

Suburban prep said...

Trader Joe's is a favorite place of my family to go.
Yesterday bought the Cinnamon Bun spread for my husband.
We also bought the pumpkin breakfast bars.
Lucky it is about 5 minutes from my home.

My Glittery Heart said...

Great Finds! I was hoping to make a trip to Trader Joe's today but looks like I have to wait till Friday!

Good Better Best Food said...

The Bloody Mary salsa was a hit when I bought it for the pool this summer. can't wait for you to try it. I am going to snag the Harvest Salsa too. I looked at the Trek Mix so I will have to take a second look on my next TJs run.

Patty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...